Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

VOLUNTEERING

Angthoron

Arcane
Wow, how did you figure it out.

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

This is actually a lot more scary than the original one, for some reason I have no idea about but can feel in my inner soul.

Angthoron

Arcane
What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

This is actually a lot more scary than the original one, for some reason I have no idea about but can feel in my inner soul.
It is my new favorite copypasta, yes.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
i thereby declare that i,gaius maximus volunteer myself for the ultimate challenge:

to enter prosperland/retardoland and find its treasures,explores its mysteries and seek and equip the RING!

I VOW not to interfere with its bizzare residents by making myself visible,nay,i will stalk from the shadows listen and watch the habits of its corrupted fallen comrades,and device a way for us not to sucumb to the lust of retardation!

DARK UNDERLORD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_4-rCROcsM
You poor poor men. Prosperland kind of sucks these days. Prosper rarely posts there anymore and isn't nearly as interesting as he used to be. It's mostly just shitposting from Liberal, Phage and Hivemind. Too late now though I guess, time to make an alt.

It's true that I post high quality content there a lot, but you're leaving out Bradyllama, Bradyllama's creepy stalker and the whole Agent Orange meme / LARP club.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom