Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vote for AoD!

Inziladun

Magister
Omg Omg AOD gunna be greetezt game evar rite next to HAloo and Obliviun!1 Har Har.

Well you got 3 of my votes, VD. :P

sheek

Arbiter
Don't get too excited. This is based on about five thousand votes (1000 voters?).

Unfortunately, once the fans of other games get notice it'll be overwhelmed.

Mr Happy

Scholar
Lumpy said:
And check out the "Most disappointing RPGs" list. Oblivion is #2 and Morrowind #3.

I just clicked on a bunch of random links looking for this and froze my computer.

But yeah, votes for AoD

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
sheek said:
Don't get too excited. This is based on about five thousand votes (1000 voters?).

Unfortunately, once the fans of other games get notice it'll be overwhelmed.
Fans of commercial games are rarely as organized and dedicated as fans of niche games.

Here is an example. A guy decided to spread the word at Bio forums: posted some links, including the voting link. Dragon Age is still #14, nobody gives a shit.
http://forums.bioware.com/viewtopic.htm ... 6&forum=22

Inziladun

Magister
Vault Dweller said:
Here is an example. A guy decided to spread the word at Bio forums: posted some links, including the voting link. Dragon Age is still #14, nobody gives a shit.
http://forums.bioware.com/viewtopic.htm ... 6&forum=22

The Bioware dev who said 'turn-based, eh? Hmmm, interesting...' made me laugh.

But to be fair, it's still on the first page. I also think it would of attracted more attention if it were given it's own topic, rather than sort of placed in the AoD topic.

filogreek

Scholar
Another 5 votes from me.

What do the (=/-) numbers in green/red colour represent anyway? Either way still number 3 :D

Sovy Kurosei

Erudite
filogreek said:
Another 5 votes from me.

What do the (=/-) numbers in green/red colour represent anyway? Either way still number 3 :D

Placement. AoD jumped up forty-four places when the vote began, most other games dropped by one or two. I think.

obediah

Erudite
I croncobated it 5 times, whatever that means. I can only assume it means I requested 5 bread tickets for it.

Atrokkus

Erudite
HOLY FUCKING COW

Hhahahahhh

that's the biggest scam in the history of CRPG.ru!!!

This result is a useless piece of information from statistics' standpoint, but it is a very good popularity boost for the game, even though most people would get all pissed out at us :)

Anyways, I voted twice for AoD, and then Gothic 3, Bioshock and one very promising Russian rpg "Dungeon Cleaners"

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
metallix said:
This result is a useless piece of information from statistics' standpoint, but it is a very good popularity boost for the game, even though most people would get all pissed out at us :)
I've already emailed lotsa people - HAY!! DID U KNOW TAHT AOD WAS VOTED #3?!!! ITS BETTAR THAN NWN3, ASSHAT! WAHT?!!! YES, U CAN GIVE US COVARAGE AND MONEY!!!!

Anyways, I voted twice for AoD, and then Gothic 3, Bioshock and one very promising Russian rpg "Dungeon Cleaners"
:salute:

Say Hi to Stark.

Atrokkus

Erudite
Oh, and concerning the linked label: there is no link there because there is no game DB entry yet. That is, it's under construction. Once I get done with it, the link will appear.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom