Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vote for AoD!

Monica21

Scholar
It got my vote, along with Bioshock and Gothic III.

Paranoid Jack

Scholar
Sweet the hype machine is on a roll and running down the cRPG wannabes. Best thing about it even if the members here are voting in AoD favor.. it's all good PR that's totally FREE for Iron Tower! :lol:

Going to unplug my modem so when I reconnect I can vote again from my new IP. Muahahahahahaah! :twisted: :lol:

STALKER a cRPG? Even labeling it an action cRPG-lite is stretching it, though I had extremely high hopes for that game three or four years ago when I first heard of it. :cry: \

Congrats VD, you are still #3 and beating out NWN2. Hell, if it were not for G3 being so close to release I bet you could take them too. I know I would rather play AoD than anything on that list if I could magically make them all gold and sitting on my computer desk right in front of me. :wink:

Strange how Oblivious and Morrowind are listed as some of the most disappointing yet Fallout3 is near the top of the most anticipated. It's like having a scab that itches. You know scratching it will only come to no-good but you just can't help yourself. :x

EDIT: Damned Cookies. Looks like I will have to fire up the other two machines on my network and cast from them also. If I get my wife and or daughters helping we can boost you to number one real quick. :twisted:

Lumpy

Arcane
Sovy Kurosei said:
C'mon now, don't be really cheap and vote multiple times. :|
Why? The rules say you can distribute your 5 votes how you want, including more for one game.
I gave 4 to AoD and 1 to Gothic 3.

merry andrew

Erudite
Shagnak said:
I think Sovy is referring to casting multiple lots of 5 votes by using different IPs/machines and other internet voodoo shenanigans.
I cleared my Internet records the other day... just now went to the site to see AoD's position... but the damn thing made me vote again (cuz I can't read the language) before I could see it.

My bad.

Paranoid Jack

Scholar
Don't worry I was just kidding either way. Shit if I'd ask my daughters to do something they would probably say something like this.... "Yeah, like... whatever, Dad!"

Besides I am an old man. I went to bed after making that post. It got me all riled up and then I got tired...

I did cast my votes for AoD and G3. :wink:

Edit: Holy SHIT! Number ONE!

Shit, some of you crazy kids actually went and did it didn't you? I should have never pointed out the fact you could. It's like... ah, forget it...

Slylandro

Scholar
Holy crap I can't believe it beat even Gothic III. :shock: Ok VD you asked for it, now you better deliver. :)

EEVIAC

Erudite
Where's the bloody news-post? This is news, damnit! AoD is the number-one most anticipated RPG title in Russia.

This is proud day for RPG Codex, and for fanatacism over common sense.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
We still need ~550 votes to /properly/ beat Gothic 3. There is a difference between "Golosov" and "Rejting".

Lumpy

Arcane
I think the first one is the number of voters, and the second the number of votes.
And it seems AoD has the biggest number of votes per voter - about 3.5.

obediah

Erudite
Lumpy said:
I think the first one is the number of voters, and the second the number of votes.
And it seems AoD has the biggest number of votes per voter - about 3.5.

losers!

Balor

Arcane
Ha-ha-ha-ha, AOD is numero uno :).
Funny, talking about scams. Well, come to think of it, I think that it really deserves it's position... if it lives up to the hype :).

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Wow. I can't believe it. Thanks, guys.

EEVIAC said:
Where's the bloody news-post? This is news, damnit! AoD is the number-one most anticipated RPG title in Russia.
I don't post any AoD news, but I'll ask someone.

This is proud day for RPG Codex, and for fanatacism over common sense.
Common sense is overrated. Go fanatism!

mathboy

Liturgist
Heh, I took a screenshot two days ago or something when AoD was in the third place, because I figured it'd be beat out of the top ten pretty soon.

Instead, in those two days, AoD got about 1400!!! votes while Gothic 2 got 40 and Fallout 3 got 53.

GhanBuriGhan

Erudite
Ahahahahahhaa. Ha ha.

rigged as it may or may not be, anything that creates a buzz for deeper intelligent gameplay is a good thing. If things like this would happen more often, the big developers would take note.

Whipporowill

Erudite
Come on, it's 700 or so votes for AoD - it's not like it has to be rigged in any fashion? It's just possible that those that vote for AoD are more inlcined to give it 3 or more votes. That's 230~ people giving it 3 votes per person... shouldn't it take more votes to get the conspiracy theorists going? :roll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom