Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vote for AoD!

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
metallix said:
I won't try to persade Eddard or somesuch -- if he cuts the votes - fine, I won't move a muscle.
Yes! That'll teach 'em!

Sae

Novice
Lumpy said:
AoD deserve its first place? How can it, when 90% of crpg.ru, or of the whole RPG playing population in general, haven't even heard about it?

Well, a good portion of crpg.ru probably knows about it now. :wink:

Why must the codex distort everything to resemble its own mangled image? Couldn't we have left the poor russkies alone to the only form of democracy they have available?

Balor

Arcane
Well, yea, it was 'expectations' poll, but I meant more of a 'RPG quality' first place.
Hopefully, a few examples of highly sophisticated nonlinearity does not cover MOST of it.
Just like Fargoth quest, he-he-he. I can try as hard as I can to buy it myself... don't have a credit card, so it would be a pain, I guess.
I doubt that VD has a webmoney account, heh.

Lumpy

Arcane
Balor said:
Well, yea, it was 'expectations' poll, but I meant more of a 'RPG quality' first place.
Hopefully, a few examples of highly sophisticated nonlinearity does not cover MOST of it.
Just like Fargoth quest, he-he-he. I can try as hard as I can to buy it myself... don't have a credit card, so it would be a pain, I guess.
I doubt that VD has a webmoney account, heh.
So you're just trying to forgive you for pirating the game?
Heh, it's what I'll do as well, I suppose. I don't have a credit card either, and it doesn't look like I'll be getting one any time soon.

Paranoid Jack

Scholar
Hey they got what they wanted more hits, right?

And besides G3 is creeping up on AoD and will most likely over take it soon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom