Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review WarCry thinks that Bio is a beacon of light in the darkness

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Tags: Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark

<a href=http://www.warcry.com>WarCry</a> posted this <a href=http://www.warcry.com/scripts/columns/view_sectionalt.phtml?site=15&id=67&colid=1433>review</a> of <a href=http://nwn.bioware.com/underdark>HotU</a>. There is no score but according to the verdict, Hordes of the Underdark is a must have expansion for fans of the original NWN.
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>One of the beauties of the Neverwinter Nights series is that once you are finished the official campaign, there are hundreds of further adventures out there for you to try. The player community has developed an incredible amount of high-quality modules and ambitous persistent-world projects. Now, with Hordes of the Underdark putting even more tools in the hands of builders and DMs, I am anxious to see what gems the community will come up with next.
<br>
<br>
Hordes of the Underdark is another notch in BioWare's belt of excellence, and it will certainly provide hours of entertainment. If your copy of Neverwinter Nights has been shelved away since you finished the single player campaign, now is the time to dust it off.</blockquote>
<br>
Another pointless review: bla-bla-bla…the epic classes are awesome…bla-bla-bla
<br>

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
They're much better in terms of fun if not uberness than SOU's prestige classes. That's for sure.

Otherwise: :shock:

Vault Dweller

Developer
Another fucked up news post. Something tells me that my ass would be fired before the week is over. The heading is supposed to read WarCry thinks that Bio is a beacon of light in the darkness.

And, btw, I saw this at the Blue's News

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Fire you? They'd never do that as I'd have to leave and not come back. O,o. I just signed your "death warrant" so to speak. :twisted:

Vault Dweller

Developer
Are you saying that you like me that much? Common, share your feelings :)

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Yeah, try to stick to say.. seven words or less.

And be sure you actually put the credit in the news post itself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom