Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Seethe

Arbiter

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I'm more pleased by the fact the goal post based missions in Sorties are now shorter, 10 minutes is very tolerable for a mission with only one (eventual) reward.

Staticor's dammich was changed from radiation to magnetic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
it's absolutely useless now =_=
where muh gaydiation gone?!

and even worse: prosecutors spawns HAD TO be nerfed into oblivion.
4 waves on berenthia usually netted 2-3 prosecutors. now 0.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Actually time to dry your tears: looks like a hotfix for the hotfix for the hotfix changed Staticor back to radiation. They may take that change back, but memories of those tears are forever. :salute:

Inb4 they change it back to magnetic because.. who knows what they are thinking these days...

Vaarna_Aarne

So best solution is: Farm Primes -> Sell Primes -> Plat it.

I had a good bit of plat up my stocking, so I got myself one when I noticed that it had a new special ingredient to craft (fuck that, correct immediate reaction). It's a decently fun weapon, but IMO suffers a bit from DE's refusal to take a unified stance on AOE weapons' self-damage (namely either all of them should do that, or none at all; I'm partial to the latter because Warframe's action style is fundamentally unsuitable for the former) and the fact it needs one utility mod to fully improve its basic handling (ie Shred for punch-through and faster trigger charge). Good damage, practically infinite ammunition, and a usually fairly well-handling AoE option.

EDIT: We once knew what DE was thinking?

Bliblablubb

Arcane
We once knew what DE was thinking?
'course not. But they used to listen a little to their loosers. Now they have outgrown that phase are have to think about making moneyz first. I remember a devstream with spacemum standing up for some player's idea and got put in her place. She's more careful now.

Rebelious youth times are over, now there are all grown up and have to support a family. :obviously:

AOE weapons' self-damage
Why is that still an issue, I thought the main problem was Trinner's bless? And that got beaten by the nerfbat already.

Vaarna_Aarne

Well it's an issue IMO in the sense that Warframe's combat with hordes of enemies running about and rapid mobility through obstruction strewn environment makes self-damage from a weapon a Really Bad Thing that essentially relegates otherwise cool weapons like Angstrum to the back of the bus because that one quality is incompatible with how Warframe plays.

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
After completing The Index what felt like 50 times to complete the quest, I discover the rest of Nidus' parts from from the new JV-like infested mode. On rotation C. With a shitty spawn rate.

For fuck sake. Why do I still play this game?

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Meh, I think i must have repeated the "don't win with more than 10 points difference" part at least 7 times. I just... cannot into playing BAD against shitty bots.

Protip if you haven't done it: score some 8 buffer points and then do it like the italian football team, park your ass in front of the goal and down anything that comes close. :salute:

Vaarna_Aarne

Sounds like my "not even once" policy in regards to an obviously annoying mode is going to continue.

PS: Holy shit a new Sparring weapon, Obex and Kogake are like three years old, and it's actually pretty good. Also, it doesn't have Grim Fury polarity either.

Wild Slop

Arcane
I was going to write some observations and tips for new mission type on Eris but its been fixed. If anything I worried they'll scale the serum drop rate back. [rage]
New mission seems to be good place for relics too as it stands... at least going by my most recent play.

The exorbitant mutigen cost for that weapon are being bitched about in the patch notes, rightly so, so maybe it will be lower. Maybe? I kicked in 800 to get us to 1000.

if i checked correctly, it'd be faster, easier and cheaper to just buy the nidus.
i'll probably do that.
sad.

Wild Slop

Arcane
I already got mine in the oven. Too bad it doesn't let you exchange the parts... I already have an extra helmet and intend to do more of the new mission node.

The quest itself, as mentioned, is a sluggishly dull and tedious Index 3x3 repetition. There is another "moral" alignment choice to make if that matters.

Last edited:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I just got an ingame mail from the support, dated 11/22/16, telling me they transferred 940k cybershekels to my acc. I am not complaining, but... why exactly?

eklektyk

Erudite
so did finnally played this to unlock relic station on liset [yeah did not played in a good while] and looked on my pityful relics converted from nice key chunk i had in old system ...

no fucking way am i gettin primed ember ...

so my question : how much plat one needs to get her full set ? or just bite the bullet and buy vault pack?

Wild Slop

Arcane
You may still have time yet. With the exception of the Axi E1, which I only have 1 of, I have enough of the other relics for a good stab at an Ember.

Gerrard

Arcane
You have time until the 3rd I think. Have fun slaving away in the Hieracon mines.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
DE have really been acting like a bunch of faggots lately. Here's an accurate visual metaphor of their business model:

c6991d38ee.gif

Haven't bothered to play much in the last two or three months except to occasionally log in, start a Forma, make sure I don't kicked from my clan, and log out. I might pick the game up again for a while next year if DE stops making shitty, antagonistic decisions.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
if DE stops making shitty, antagonistic decisions.
Well... bai then! Can I haz ur stuffz?

It will only get worse from now on, the spice shekelz must flow. Once they run out of frames to prime, we start anew with those fabled umbra versions. Gotta collect them all. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom