Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Endemic

Arcane
Not sure if excavation on Neptune is still good for endo, it should be unless it was patched recently.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Even standard Loki is enough to run past everything and just cloak for camera bots. Or get yourself Ivara, while on the prowl she can even walk right through those laser barriers and show the level designers a finger on both hands....

The irony being Ivara dropping from different spy missions. By the time you have her complete, you are already such a pro at spy you don't need her anymore. :obviously:

Wild Slop

Arcane
Loki is my guy!

When learning the spy missions (was learning the game as well ) I wanted to limit or not use stealth at all so i didn't get overly reliant on it and could do with all frames. There is an exception: the Kuva Fortress spy. Kuva spy seems like too much a pain in the ass to do with anything other than a stealth ability character.

Sykar

Arcane
Loki is my guy!

When learning the spy missions (was learning the game as well ) I wanted to limit or not use stealth at all so i didn't get overly reliant on it and could do with all frames. There is an exception: the Kuva Fortress spy. Kuva spy seems like too much a pain in the ass to do with anything other than a stealth ability character.

Well I think there should be more stealth type missions. I mean I can understand when you fuck up high level spy mission, but here we are talking about something like a level 10 mission or so. I cannot for the life of me understand how you can fuck those up, they are almost too easy.

Wild Slop

Arcane
I still do it at times - a matter of sloppy speed and not caring enough. Of course I know what mean though. Avoid pugging spy missions all together helps.

You can call it "I got B" , make your way through room, be working at the data console and some scummy ass will waltz into room at set off the alarm. In fact it's almost a guarantee. The fact that the team will see you on radar and name in hud as already working the room doesn't help.

I actually enjoyed (in a sick way) forcing myself to 'master' the Moon Spy mission and thought it the toughest... then the Kuva Fortress came along, such a ball breaker. There's probably paths I don't know about but so far its not worth the hassle to discover.

Sykar

Arcane
I still do it at times - a matter of sloppy speed and not caring enough. Of course I know what mean though. Avoid pugging spy missions all together helps.

You can call it "I got B" , make your way through room, be working at the data console and some scummy ass will waltz into room at set off the alarm. In fact it's almost a guarantee. The fact that the team will see you on radar and name in hud as already working the room doesn't help.

I actually enjoyed (in a sick way) forcing myself to 'master' the Moon Spy mission and thought it the toughest... then the Kuva Fortress came along, such a ball breaker. There's probably paths I don't know about but so far its not worth the hassle to discover.

This is something I did from the get go. When I saw someone already working on a room I went somewhere else. If all 3 were occupied I either disabled alarms or killed whatever I came across. Therefore it baffles me when I see players ignoring others doing it.

The last time that happened was in the room with the moving vertical laserbeams fields some retard just sprinted past me while I was waiting in those little spaces in the wall, only to jump into one of them and ruining my attempt. Fucktards, all of them.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Let's hope it's better than the stupid animal friend, where everyone in defense has to wait on those cats to switch back to enemy, just because Lolberon wanted a hairy bald pussy of his own...

Sykar

Arcane
Been a good day for stocking up on Catalysts\Reactors.

Also got Twin Viper Wraith barrel and blueprint for I think Latron Wraith.
The Juggernaut at the end of the defense mission for the potato was annoying though. Crap tons of HP and besides his charge, spine shotgun and reviving infested he must have another attack because I get one shot by something invisible.

Wild Slop

Arcane
Higher level tiles pay more beacons. Nekros' power doesn't give more as it drops after hacked, not dead. I've only got on Ambulas per encounter so far but a guy in public chat says he got 2, hopefully it will amp up the number as event goes on.

*So it says about the drops in the above link. I was basing this off the in game notice and poking around before seeing it.

Last edited:
i did an interception and got 2 or 3 in a single round. but i despise that map, i don't know if i want to do more.

Endemic

Arcane
Glast will give you mods and cosmetics for your beacons when you're done with the processor mission. Also, Baro has the Prisma Obex which is new.

Endemic

Arcane
Gift from the Lotus alert, and a Razorback mission. Devstream is showing off the new Harrow frame and the mixed secondary\melee wielding.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Sykar You could just ask me to give you thousands of platinum for free. I've given a bunch away to old clan mates, but I still have more.

My Warframe Jedi Master quit the game in disgust months ago over the uh... over... the Hema research costs? Yeah, that was it. That man truly has the patience of a saint (after all, he's been playing online games with me for >10 years), but even he finally had enough of DE's shit.

Speaking of which, I also have tons of expensive arcanes and at least one of every Primed mod up 'til when I quit (and every worthwhile rare/uncommon), maxed. I literally couldn't care less about that shit anymore, so if you can find a convenient time for me and have the credits necessary to trade, feel free to hit me up. I can also gift things, that works too.

In fact, the more shit I can give away to fractionally lessen DE's take for the month, the better.

Sykar

Arcane
Well Blaine , I'll take you up on that offer, tell me when you are online. I play this game casually only and bought platinum only once when I had 50% discount. By the way, what was so bad about the Hema research cost?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom