Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I dunno, more than anything I hope that it's a private instance open world. A single biweekly relay visit is more than enough random player seeing.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Gawwwd, the Harrow quest is the worst they have delivered so far. Not the story, that was actually decent, but, as usual, the gameplay. It began well, but fell down the abyss when you need to kinetic syphon him over and over and over and over and over again, while being snared and slapped out of nowhere. Norfleet approves. :salute:
And why even bother having you "die" in the bossfight, when you just "respawn" without any consquences? I stopped caring and just stood on one spot firin' mah lazuh... it's just stretching a mission that should have been filled with.. with anything else. Wasted story. Sad.

Also the catlady. WTF. A bunch of religious fanatic assassins are now led by a chirpy catfag.. that never appears again. Gosh, how much love, care and planning in this mission went. :hahano:

The worm in "Adventuring with uncle Tenshin" was annoying, but at least it was an overall good experience. This wasn't. Decline.

Well, at least I got a new frame BP out of it, lets see where the rest comes fro-

Defection Rotation C / Kurwa Spy

:argh:

Last edited:
yeah, as soon as i'm able to pillage blaine i'm going to dish plats out. no way i can endure that farming.

eklektyk

Erudite
still didnt unlocked that tile giving acces to harrow quest :)

semiserious grinding for xiphos parts with ember mostly afk in reactor room and chillin ...

Wild Slop

Arcane
An odd ship showed up in front of my ship/lander after a mission. Sort of in the way the group members do, but right up in my face.

Excuse the shitty screen shots. I hit F12 a number of times yet only 4 ss are in folder.
lYeVx3h.jpg
miXN6R5.jpg

Wild Slop

Arcane
I've seen enough of those around, this one is different. I wasn't in a group either.

*The main part of the fuselage is solid and bulky. To compare it to other ships the wings slightly resemble the Scimitar at the front with that blade like appearance. The front of the ship (not fully pictured) had three pronged head, one in center and 2 main ones, like the Xiphos , only much these ones shorter.

If anything I would say it could be an extreme close up of the Scimitar but something still seems off.

Last edited:

Sykar

Arcane
So I did a Sortie today on my Nova Prime with a 4 forma/potato Opticor (I love this gun, sue me) and had no problem at all, despite reading on the WF forums that the Opticor is so bad it does not scale beyond level 50. Is there a reason why people put it down so much outside of it not being a top tier weapon? I had no problem to one shot any Corprus trash even at 80 and higher which is all I care about since the last thing I will do are endless missions, no idea how people can stand doing the same shit over and over for 2 hours.
The very reason I prefer this game over games like D3 and even PoE (a little bit) is because you have such a variety of things to do, not just killing stuff 24/7 though it is still a big part of the game.

Oh and what to do with a trash Riven mod for wich I do not even have the gun (Flux Rifle)?

Vaarna_Aarne

Generally speaking the gist is that Opticor is a high damage charge-based weapon similar to the Daikyu bow, just with a charge minimum. The trap it has that it isn't a guaranteed crit sniper or a red crit sniper like Dread, which tends to get people panties in a bunch. The other thing that it faces as a problem for many is that it is not a bulletstorm weapon so it cannot spam proc or reliably shoot all over the place and overall reduced flexibility (this is generally why Soma Prime for example is so damn good, it has high damage, huge clip, accuracy, and it sprays lead in vast quantities, making it an all-purpose weapon). So in short, the problem people have with that perfectly fine gun is that it's not top-tier.

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
So I did a Sortie today on my Nova Prime with a 4 forma/potato Opticor (I love this gun, sue me) and had no problem at all, despite reading on the WF forums that the Opticor is so bad it does not scale beyond level 50.

I never had a problem with annihilating sortie-tier enemies with it when I used to play. Sometimes even managed to get the most damage with it. And no bullshit rivens stuffed in it either.

Apparently they changed the AoE recently to improve it. Why couldn't they have done that before I quit? :argh: I loved that gun, even with the extremely dodgy AoE it had.

Sykar

Arcane
So I did a Sortie today on my Nova Prime with a 4 forma/potato Opticor (I love this gun, sue me) and had no problem at all, despite reading on the WF forums that the Opticor is so bad it does not scale beyond level 50.

I never had a problem with annihilating sortie-tier enemies with it when I used to play. Sometimes even managed to get the most damage with it. And no bullshit rivens stuffed in it either.

Apparently they changed the AoE recently to improve it. Why couldn't they have done that before I quit? :argh: I loved that gun, even with the extremely dodgy AoE it had.

The AoE is not dodgy, it just only procs when it hits terrain. Kinda weird but oh well, leaves room for some tactics with it though the base damage is not that great, 400 Magnetic and I am not sure if it scales.

Vaarna_Aarne

Actually it does proc when it hits enemies too, but only inconsistently. Best way to see this is that it occasionally procs when you shoot down Ospreys with it and it knocks down a whole bunch of them. Also of note is that they added and current withdrew for bugfixing an AoE line effect into the beam itself.

(also the damage of the blast scales and is affected by elemental mods IIRC)

Sykar

Arcane
I'd rather have them remove the AoE and just give it more punch through so I can exchange Shred for something better. The innate punch trough of 1m and Shred give you good corridor clears.
Or make the AoE more reliable when it hits enemies.

Sykar

Arcane

Bliblablubb

Arcane
An odd ship showed up in front of my ship/lander after a mission. Sort of in the way the group members do, but right up in my face.
I hope you reported him for harressment? Gotta keep your quota lah! :obviously:

I have semiserious ass-inflammation about Hate's drop rates.
Wait... you still don't have hetu? I am surprised you haven't bought Stalker bacon by the truckload by now. I am already used to selling those for pocket change, because as usual RNGesus is very gracious with things you don't need...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom