Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Sykar

Arcane
Tell me about it. I am still trying to get my hands on Heavy Cal and Vile Acceleration.

Wild Slop

Arcane
If you can get in contact with our clan we can do Vault runs, or better yet just get in contact with our clan so we have more people to do anything with.

eklektyk

Erudite
I have semiserious ass-inflammation about Hate's drop rates.

in the event i manage to kill stalker and not get pwned oneshotted [on acount that he shows up when im running ember with 300 hp and unleveled weapons] all i get for my trouble is either dread bp or shitty mod :) life is good in WF DE

Bliblablubb

Arcane
So, Warfrum China is dead now. Does that mean the Monkeyking and his TrannyHalo friend are removed from inventory? Because they were only here so we stop whining aboot China having localized frames that mean fuckall to us filthy westerners. And nobody only a few prestigious connaisseurs really like or use them anyway.

Time to whine aboot getting leftovers from a failed experiment now (Umbra).:obviously:

Last edited:

Gerrard

Arcane
So has anyone tried DE's new game that totally isn't draining resources from Warframe's development?

It's bad.

eklektyk

Erudite
well next "big" update will nuke all focus schools so say goodbye to plentiful energy and stealth builds and prepare ur anus for "FUN" by DE

last time they inovated that much they gave us archwing i heard ....

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Have they actually given any details about the Focus rework yet? I don't watch their streams and I haven't seen anything on their forums.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
As long as we get our accumulated focus xp back, I am okay with it. But... BUT! If they just axe it saying "fresh start for everyone", ima gonna RAEG. Maybe. :argh:

Gerrard

Arcane
>Focus is still in beta
>2 years of not changing a fucking thing about it
>Just throw it all out instead
Guess how this will end?

Also the new focus will be all about your space potato and nothing to do with your warframe.

Vaarna_Aarne

Focus still being in "beta" was really just codespeak for "we reserve the right to scrap all of this" since the day Second Dream came out, for me at least. So I suppose I am a bit psychologically prepared.

That aside, has there been any concrete info about the Focus changes coming?

eklektyk

Erudite
all i got from semirandom internet facts is they dumping it completly and nobody knows what skills if any will remain - in what form - and at what price

in theory you will get full refound in points already spent but for what it will be posible to exhange them for ie. what new "talents" will cost - what will tehay do - how will they work and say - you had full zenurik/naramon/whatever - will you be able to max new schols outright with refund??? nobody knows and DE gives no fucks ...

so brace yourselfs for ride of our lives and all aboard hype/hate train !!!!1!111

Endemic

Arcane
It'll probably work like relics and endo. You'll get an exchange, but it'll be harder to max out the new skill trees.

Vaarna_Aarne

It's probably not going to be exactly like relics and endo, since those are more of a never-ending process, with the Focus you undoubtedly will HAVE to have an end-point.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
A buddy talked me into trying this. A game about faceless cryogenic insect space ninja commandos, which pretty much says it all. This game is multiplayer popamole at its finest, and if that sounds like both a compliment and an insult, you got the message.

Backflipping is fun, guns are loud, enemies keep coming. You can rush a mission in 2 minutes or stick around stabbing heads for half an hour if you want. Little treats are scattered everywhere; gobble them up or run past them - there's always more where they came from. After a while you can build new guns, or get a body with new powers. It's all fine. Live in the moment, bust alien chops with your friends, laugh on teamspeak, have a good time.

As for the grinding ... oh yes, it's there if you want that ... I hope you don't want that. If you're playing this single player to achieve the next level of gear, I'm worried about you. Please stop.

"Don't 'Frame alone."

there's some grind involved, especially at the beginning, but once you get to max two or three frames and a couple weapons you did so many missions already resources aren't an issue anymore.

Vaarna_Aarne

Most important part is that you keep your focus points and lenses and shit, and even get a "respec" on them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom