Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Depending upon how many people apply for the loot piñata, I might have to restrict won Primed mod lots to one lot per claimant due to the 1m credit per-mod tax. I'm really not too interested in continuing to hand out mods months from now. Don't worry; however I choose to handle it, this will be done in descending order of desirability/value of the Primed mod lots. Rolling for Banes first would be grossly unfair to the first winner, for example. The "last winner" will get the Banes, which are still useful and valuable, but obviously not to the same degree as Continuity/Flow or Cracker/Gambit.

You have to give them kudos for their trailers, the Mirage Prime one is pretty nice again. :salute:

This reminds me of the time DE nerfed Mirage's clones and lied that they did it to improve performance on consoles and potatoes, even though people had been using spammy pre-nerf shotguns with pre-nerf Mirage for ages beforehand, and said shotguns had already been nerfed, rendering the "problem" moot.

I've been retired from this game for a long time, so all of the lies and completely fabricated and deceptive PR bullshit are more amusing and charming now than upsetting or annoying.

Efe

Erudite
only problem was mirage + kohm.
do you remember dps of beam weapons being tied to fps?

Gerrard

Arcane
I guess you never tried using Supra on her, that shit destroyed the frame rate.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
only problem was mirage + kohm.
do you remember dps of beam weapons being tied to fps?

The Kohm had its number of pellets greatly reduced (which ended up weakening the weapon, despite the increase in per-pellet damage) long before Mirage was nerfed. Yeah, I remember the beam weapon thing, too.

I for one am thankful the phase where someone told everyone to go Mirage + Synoid Simulor is over. My ears are so much happier now.

When the Synoid Simulor was released, I absolutely loved it, and I was a bit of a pioneer because most people didn't seem sure what to make of it. For a couple of weeks after its release, I rarely saw anyone else using it. Once people realized how it worked and how strong it was and everyone and their cat started using it with Mirage, the sound became more and more annoying. PWEE! PWEE! PWEE! in absolutely every mission and sortie.

I actively disliked using it with Mirage anyway, since she had much better or at least more interesting synergies with other weapons like the Kulstar.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten. My computer died, I put off fixing it for two months, and I also ceased giving away the rest of my Warframe shit as a result. This is what I have left to give away, plus a random assortment of unsold Prime parts (not pictured) that probably aren't worth much.

If you were already in line to receive some of this loot when my computer croaked and the loot fairy abruptly departed, well, we're starting over. Sorry about that. I suppose I'll have to roll dice or something to determine who gets what. Let's divide things into lots. You can bid on all of the lots if you want, Hell, if you're lucky you might even win most of them. Winners will be decided in a week or so.

• 3 lots of 1087p
  • 1 lot of 10 Arcane Grace
  • 1 lot of 10 Arcane Avenger
  • 1 lot of 10 Arcane Barrier
  • 1 lot of 3 Primed Banes
  • 1 lot of Primed Continuity, Flow, and Reach
  • 1 lot of Primed Cryo Rounds, Heated Charge, and Pressure Point
  • 1 lot of Primed Point Blank, Target Cracker, Pistol Gambit
  • 1 lot of the rest of the Primed mods
  • 4 lots of 4 of your choice of the best/most needful/rarest Rare mods (virtually all are maxed), can't be bothered to do a billion trades for every single one, first come first serve (but max of 4 "winners" total)

I realize that a lot of people are credit-poor and probably can't afford to take three Primed mods all at once, thanks to Digital Extremes' extremely Jewish F2P-based player economy. That's fine. Get farming, and then annoy me again when you have the credits.

For newbies who are going to turn around and sell them rather than using them, the Arcane Grace stack's currently worth about 2k plat, the Avenger stack is worth around 3k, and the Barrier stack is worth around 600.

In order to claim your prize, add me on Steam and then annoy me until I get pissed off and reply.

ef19b8bf9a.png

This is a p. gud Jewmod for the Quanta, even after it was nerfed.

65a5c578e9.png

574a8d6b4b.png

of course, the only time a good giveaway happens is when i get a stroke.
perhaps i should have died instead :'(

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
MadMaxHellfire I'd argue that having a stroke might be preferable to actually playing Warframe, but I'm a bittervet, so I have a different outlook on the game.

I'm willing to make an exception in your case, considering your indisposition. You can apply for lots too, even if you can't claim them immediately.

do i really have to choose? isn't there a "i want it all" button? i'd be fine with a "i want all that's left" too, i'm not picky, even if i've been playing for years and mr 23 i'm still a scrub and probably always will because high level content in every game always translates to "high level drama". i just want to jump over and click on stuff to death, people thinking they're big shots because they spent more money on a gama aren't the kind of fauna i enjoy.

eklektyk

Erudite
  • 3 lots of 1087p
  • 1 lot of 10 Arcane Grace
  • 1 lot of 10 Arcane Avenger
  • 1 lot of 10 Arcane Barrier
  • 1 lot of 3 Primed Banes

• 4 lots of 4 of your choice of the best/most needful/rarest Rare mods (virtually all are maxed), can't be bothered to do a billion trades for every single one, first come first serve (but max of 4 "winners" total)

played this game on and of for awhile but still dont have any arcanes ... :) those wuld be nice
plat is always welcomed and altho i bought from baro bane mods dont have 120k endo to max them so yeah those would be kinda nice

wonder what relics maybe are for grabs - missing few pices for mr purpose :)

all in all solid offer for all who plan to play warframe and bling out

ps. mirage spam is back - and it was quiet and nice after nerfs but this primed brought all of them mirage lovers back :)

quests frames should never get a prime. what's the reason to fight a lenghty, sometimes difficult mission if i can grind a couple of easy void fisher missions and get an upgraded version?

Wild Slop

Arcane
So word-of-pug says the menu with them showed up last night and before they took it down, red text said something about them coming today. Word-of-pug expects them to arrive within a few hours.

wts maiming strike - 20,000 plat

Wild Slop

Arcane
Personal quarters added (12 hr build time for segment allowing access). And something unexpected... not the acolytes (yet) but some kind of Event with Progression Bar involving the new Ghoul enemy type.

eklektyk

Erudite
ghoul hunting in plains for 2 weapons 13 fragments for lore fags and hunter mods from last event ....

and acolytes are ON - angst is hidding curently

Efe

Erudite
arent they all in game footage?
first part is slide into stealth finisher. you have to put them to sleep (or blind like mriage does) or smt to make it work like that.
rest looks like a mix of stance combos ending with valkyrs hysteria charge attack

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Right, so at the moment we've got:

Wild Slop
Bliblablubb
Efe
MadMaxHellfire
eklektyk

Last chance to get in for the loot pinata.

I think what I'll do is this: Assign a random number to each lot; assign a random number to each name in the hat; then roll for the lots in numerical order, with roll results corresponding to the names' numbers. I'll drop names as they win lots, then when all names are dropped from the hat, I'll put them all back into the hat, reassign them with new random numbers, and begin the process over until the lots are gone.

This way it's completely random, but also, the loot will be evenly distributed.

Last edited:

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
I'll join too I guess, I'm currently burned out for the game but don't see why I wouldn't play it again in the future.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom