Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Humppaleka

Cipher
What's up bitches. Started this about a month ago and 75 hours in. Breddy good. Have no idea how to progress from here to the primed mods / riven mods stage, at Pluto atm. Guess I'll just start grinding relics and shit. Also can't find any reasonable guides suited towards early game (I guess early game in WF means something like less than a thousand hours), with every warframe/weapon mod slotting guide saying shit like "yeah here are the mods, you need 6 forma and 100 hours grinding for primed shit and these superrare alert-only mods" etc.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I would like to join too if you'll allow it. I may not think highly of that game, but it is addictive, I've been playing for almost 3 months and doubt I'll stop soon.

No, you've got exactly the right attitude. The game is retarded and the developers are, quite seriously, a bunch of deceitful Canadian Jews who hate their customers, but it's good mindless fun and at least it's

fast. SHAZBOT!

eklektyk

Erudite
well its worth to bump syndicates higher for better syndicate thingamajicks [ those things that give you syndicate affinity if you wear them] and larger syndicate points pool so instead of buying trash you can keep points for nicer things

and if forma is such an issiue might wanna do some missions on lua - thers one puzzle there that gives you quite large chance on prebuilt forma drop[its that simon says with music you need to step on plates in order to unlock prize at the end]

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
You got started on a Syndicate yet?
Ya, but haven't got the Forma to spare to advance in them, been using them for other shit. Maybe I should?
Well you basically want to get your main two Syndicates to the level where you can start cashing in points for relic packs, that's a way to get forma BPs to pile up once you start using the relic pile you accumulate.

IMO you start slapping formas on frames and weapons once you have them rolling in reliably, at which point you prioritize a frame and a set of weapons and work from there, for example by also filling out the remaining primary weapon categories to have extensively formad ones you can use, since Sorties can have a condition that limits you to using a Sniper Rifle, Assault Rifle, Shotgun, or Bow only.

Humppaleka

Cipher
Btw there are those Clan-only blueprints and other things you can't get, so does anyone have a Clan to join? Getting something like Hema I hear takes forever even with an established clan, so maybe creating a solo Clan just to get the research going isn't the best thing ever.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
The Hema research cost is what prompted my Jedi Master and me to finally quit Warframe. We could have gotten it easily by clanhopping, but it's the principle of the thing (namely DE's obnoxious, customer-adverse decision-making).

Right, ignore those die rolls from post #1152. That was a botched experiment. I've used an online RNG program (https://www.random.org/lists/) to assign numbers to each bidder and order the lots:

Code:
Sore Loser         1
eklektyk           2
hoaxmetal          3
MadMaxHellfire     4
Bliblablubb        5
Wild Slop          6
Efe                7
Code:
    1087p
    4x Rares
    10 Arcane Barrier
    Primed Banes
    10 Arcane Grace
    1087p
    4x Rares
    Misc. Primed mods
    10 Arcane Avenger
    Primed Point Blank, Target Cracker, Pistol Gambit
    Primed Continuity, Flow, and Reach
    Primed Cryo Rounds, Heated Charge, and Pressure Point
    4x Rares
    1087p

What I'm going to do is use fourteen consecutive Codex die rolls, starting with 1d7, then onto 1d6, 1d5, etc. Once someone wins a lot, their name is removed, and everyone moves UP in the list order. For example, if I roll 1d7 on the first lot and get a 4, MadMaxHellfire wins that lot; then 5, 6, and 7 become 4, 5, and 6 for the following 1d6 roll. After the first set of 7 lots, the list is reset and then the process is repeated for second set of 7 lots.

I'll roll each sided dice twice so as not to have 12 die roll panes streaming down the page. There's no need for a 7th and 14th roll.

I'm going to reserve one set of 4x Rares for Humppaleka to get him started, even though he didn't opt into the giveaway.

Last edited:

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
The results are in:

Hoaxmetal wins 1087p and Primed Cryo Rounds/Heated Charge/Pressure Point
Wild Slop wins 4 Rares and Primed Point Blank/Target Cracker/Pistol Gambit
Sore Loser wins 10 Arcane Barrier and 1087p
eklektyk gets rekt with Primed Banes and Misc. Primed mods (sorry m8)
Efe wins 10 Arcane Grace and 4 Rares
MadMaxHellfire wins 1087p and 10 Arcane Avenger
Bliblablubb wins 4 Rares and Primed Continuity/Flow/Reach

Please pick up your prizes as soon as is logistically convenient. Thanks!

eklektyk

Erudite
no worries - it means that i need to go and farm butloads of endo and creds to max mods and all that jazz :)

congrats to winners and all that :love:

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Wild Slop and Sore Loser have received their mods.

I forgot that some of rares I have are event/Baro rares like Buzz Kill (which I gave to Wild Slop), some of which are probably still worth more than maxed Primes. I'll give them away in a distributed fashion to the more experienced winners, and mainly give Humppaleka the standard needful rares like uh... Flow and such like. Also, I still have several Arcane helmets, as in the old helmets, and according to warframe.market they're still valuable, so I suppose I should give them away to someone... maybe I'll select one more winner or something as the "grand prize" winner.

Last edited:

SkiNNyBane

Liturgist
Patron
The game would be good if it wasn't made for people completely incapable of any challenge in a video game. Brain dead clicker heroes type shit like path of exile. The fact that people play this mindless combat type games is fucking depressing ... seriously are you that easy to amuse?

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Just a moderatlely friendly reminder that early february the Primes Embae, Frost and Loki will be unvaulted. Which means those of you who haven't them can get their moist paws on them, while I look especially stupid for failing to sell my spare Loki while he was at 500-1000p.

Yeah. Learn from that mistake grasshoppers.
:negative:

Gerrard

Arcane
So now that Lotus is dead gone, what's next?

Oh, spoilers I guess.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom