Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Oh, spoilers I guess.
REPORTED! :obviously:

I like SHODAN-Lotus better. Also a nice iceburn in her direction, since her talking is so meaningless, even a cellphone can simulate her by spouting random lines.

While I would love going back to uncle Teshin, she will just come back after having some quality time with her boytoy. With a new outfit. You know how long it takes for wymyn to pick one.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
do i sound too greedy if i state i still haven't received my hard earned prizes?

Sore Loser
Efe
MadMaxHellfire
Bliblablubb
Humppaleka

http://steamcommunity.com/id/suicideboy/

You guys add me on Steam. That way, you each add one person, rather than me having to hunt down and add five people. I already have the other three guys on my friend list.

I'm starting to get slightly aggravated that only two people have followed these extremely simple instructions that require two mouse clicks and claimed their prizes.

It turns out that giving things away is actually pretty difficult. I tried to give away my old tabletop RPG books a few years back (which weren't necessarily old and shitty; some excellent stuff in there), but the logistics were just too fucking obnoxious.

duuuuuuude.

HoWH3wL.jpg

SkiNNyBane

Liturgist
Patron
I'm starting to get slightly aggravated that only two people have followed these extremely simple instructions that require two mouse clicks and claimed their prizes.

It turns out that giving things away is actually pretty difficult. I tried to give away my old tabletop RPG books a few years back (which weren't necessarily old and shitty; some excellent stuff in there), but the logistics were just too fucking obnoxious.

Communism is hard bruv.

Efe

Erudite
I'm starting to get slightly aggravated that only two people have followed these extremely simple instructions that require two mouse clicks and claimed their prizes..
sry mate. its the rare mods. i just never opened up the game yet to see what i lack but ur right it took too long. lets do it if you got time tonight

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
duuuuuuude.

I specifically mentioned that you had to bug me on Steam. If you were already on my friends list, and you saw me online, then why on Earth didn't you send me a message?

Anyway, I'm headed out the door, so it's too late for the time being.

because i didn't want to disturb you while you were playing :/ courtesy and kindness don't work, tonight i'll unleash my inner jew full force!

Wild Slop

Arcane
It was on me to set up a meet Bliblablubb as he doesn't have Steam. But either i forget or times just don't sync up. I will try keep this in mind.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
because i didn't want to disturb you while you were playing :/ courtesy and kindness don't work, tonight i'll unleash my inner jew full force!

That's fine. Hoaxmetal messaged me while I was in-game and I immediately booted up Warframe.

I guess if someone doesn't have Steam they can PM me via the Codex whenever I appear to be online. If I'm actively browsing, chances are I'll notice quickly.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Efe has received 10x Arcane Grace and 4 rares, including Maiming Strike (which I have a spare of) that apparently sells for 1500p now, Argon Scope, Crash Course, and maxed Heavy Caliber. That's over 2,000p worth of rare mods.

Yeah, I have some dank-ass rares, I forgot about that. Also, I have the old arcane helmets, including Rhino's Vanguard.

MadMaxHellfire has received his 1087p, 10x Arcane Graces, and I threw in that Quanta Satiata.

Last edited:

Efe

Erudite
you are low balling all those prices.
try doing a wts argon scope 200p on chat. see how many hits you'll get

Efe

Erudite
it has a 300p buyer looking for 2 on warframe.market right now (and was still up yesterday).
i cant set up a 5p bid. doesnt mean wshit if nobody is selling me for it. i think ur the one reading it wrong.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
I didn't sort it at all, I just glanced at whatever was at the top of the list.

I bought and sold tons of shit on warframe.market, I know how it works... but it's been a while. Wasn't really paying attention. I'm quit, so it doesn't matter to me whether it's worth peanuts or a small fortune.

Gerrard

Arcane
RIP in pepperoni, raids, you won't be missed.

Also Atlas and Zephyr buffs coming :love:

eklektyk

Erudite
rip cc ember - her full max range build is now worse than melee on your weapon ... DE at its finest

and god forbid that you could get relics fast ot plains of shitstain - nononono now you must suffer at least stage 2 of bounties as they removed any relics on drop tables from stage 1 to make players more engaged in conted and to make them feel more rewarded and ... aww who am i kidding .... they pushing poe so hard it makes me wanna vomit since late december but poe this and poe that is a new mantra

new ghouls event is a prime example ... stil did not done that one and its a repeat of a repeat...

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
I've been waiting to see if Chroma would get the nerfbat. It was the last piece of Warframe-related news I was waiting for.

As is typical, I see that Dishonest to the Extreme refers to the current implementation of Vex Armor as a "bug." :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom