Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland 2: how much jewgold did you poured in it?

jewgold? how manys can Fargo haz?

• 500 (doomsday thingy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2000 (personalized sextoy artifact)

• 2500 (personalized artifact and become NPC LARPer oh boy oh boy!)

• Total voters

kaizoku

Arcane
I'm currently undecided between the $55 all digital and the $75 boxed version.

It kind of sucks paying for something and having no physical goods to touch and fap to.
But the problem with the $75 are the fucking costs related to shipping and taxes/customs/VATs.

How about you?

BTW, I allowed multiple votes so that people who pledged on kickstarter and donated to the RPGCodex shrine cause can select both options.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
$0 and not because I'm poor, even though that would be true. Took so long to get a CC and now when finally I have it, it's not letting me pay! :( Any bro out there to pay for me with me paying back through western union or some shit? Cue laughter and snide sneering "yeah fucker, like I',m going to trust a Codexer and a Commie at that to pay me back"!

Falkner

Thread Decliner
Patron
Wasteland 2
$0 and not because I'm poor, even though that would be true. Took so long to get a CC and now when finally I have it, it's not letting me pay! :( Any bro out there to pay for me with me paying back through western union or some shit? Cue laughter and snide sneering "yeah fucker, like I',m going to trust a Codexer and a Commie at that to pay me back"!
Is Paypal not an option for you?

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron

Well I tried that route and Paypal took the test money, but it's still showing up as 'blocked' on my online statement so I can't type in that 4 digit thingy to confirm my card on their site. Maybe I'll make it in time, and the transaction will go through, but who knows? Not much time left.

Autographed box, yay!

At least some semlance of incline on your part. ;)

Falkner

Thread Decliner
Patron
Wasteland 2

Well I tried that route and Paypal took the test money, but it's still showing up as 'blocked' on my online statement so I can't type in that 4 digit thingy to confirm my card on their site. Maybe I'll make it in time, and the transaction will go through, but who knows? Not much time left.
So you're trying to use Paypal with your credit card? Can't you simply use the debit function?

Temaperacl

Erudite
Are you looking for specific rewards, or is it a matter of 'just' wanting to have put money towards the effort?

Morkar Left

100 $ + 15 $ shipping costs + 35 $ Codex + some VAT I'm too lazy to look after (and maybe I'm lucky...). The doomsday pack sounds interesting, too but I like to stay reasonable, especially when it's some sort of gambling.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron

So you're trying to use Paypal with your credit card? Can't you simply use the debit function?

Oh what a fucking arseclown I've been! I've been looking at it all wrong thinking that I had to somehow register the card or something in order to see funds on the site instead of $0.00 when all it takes is just a direct pledge! Shows how I've never tried to do this thing before...Fucking hell...HURR DURR, herpa durpa.....

Thanks bro! Got it sorted!

Pledged $65 so far...

Are you looking for specific rewards, or is it a matter of 'just' wanting to have put money towards the effort?

No, it was just a fuck up on my part, thinking the whole online paying thing was more complicated and arcane than it is.(I've never bought anything online before). I had thought you needed to do all that secure test payment shit to get a card working when it was nothing like that.

Falkner

Thread Decliner
Patron
Wasteland 2

Oh what a fucking arseclown I've been! I've been looking at it all wrong thinking that I had to somehow register the card or something in order to see funds on the site instead of $0.00 when all it takes is just a direct pledge! Shows how I've never tried to do this thing before...Fucking hell...HURR DURR, herpa durpa.....

Pledged $65 so far....
Good to hear.:bro:

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
0$ for now, I never played the first one.

Will decide what to do later on. It is good news but I dislike buying things blind.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

Pledged $65 so far...

No, it was just a fuck up on my part, thinking the whole online paying thing was more complicated and arcane than it is.(I've never bought anything online before). I had thought you needed to do all that secure test payment shit to get a card working when it was nothing like that.

All you need is an amazon account. If you're in Poland, I am sure you can make orders on amazon.de, and will already have an account.

Because this was so surprisingly easy to miss, I made a thread for this: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...es-on-kickstarter-com-how-does-it-work.71135/

latexmonkeys

Augur
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
$50 so far... though I may upgrade my pledge to a higher tier before the end. Alas, I couldn't get together the jewgold in time to contribute to the esteemed Codex shrine fund. :oops:

Edwin

Scholar

All I know that W1 is some kind of ancient Fallout and its to old for me(googled pics and it looks worse than Dyna or Blues Brothers which are the oldest and ugliest games I ever played as a kid).

I will try Wasteland 2(but just because MCA works on it too).

Edwin

Scholar
18130-wasteland-dos-screenshot-our-fearless-rangers-find-themselves.gif

I know that this wont make me popular but this shit is super ugly lol...

looks worse than knights of the ugly and thats something in my book

9424708c0fa10a0f8bea7de4c2c5246b621f_17_540x405.png

mugarod

Liturgist
Project: Eternity
50 to codex and 100 to main pledge. Autographed box would be awsome but I am allready putting to much faith in the game without really seeing anything but promisses. Plus I gotta save money for MCA project whenever that comes out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom