Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Wasteland 2 - Part 13 Up(Come and enjoy friends).

Eriador

Arbiter
So, now that you've rescued a princess, will you get her hand in marriage?

Codexlurker

Savant
So, now that you've rescued a princess, will you get her hand in marriage?
That's how that shit should work since we literally protected the dowry and proved ourselves to be noble badasses. Alas, the Wasteland 2 devs did not think things through(Sexlab or some other mod can implement pregnancy and marriage properly). Anyway, thanks bros for checking out my update and I need to read up on the Bloodmoon let's play you're doing.

Tigranes

Arcane
Crowbarring people from behind is exactly how the rest of this adventure should go, I am glad you have studied basic strategy and ethics in your update lull

Codexlurker

Savant
You'll like the next update then. I was planning on updating earlier than this but got distracted by other stuff.

Codexlurker

Savant
Part 13: Whores and Glory!: Part 1
Last update the group fought in honor of a lady's dowry and brought some pain upon the Raiders(Probably Tigranes' old friends) taking it. For some reason, despite the group protecting the woman and her dowry she doesn't consider any of the group to be good men. Guess that's how women work.
YIjS8ja.jpg

Uhh. The only thing dude's gonna find is a lead implant to fix those delusions in that brain of his.
debmZJx.jpg

Well he's half right. Men do like sleeping with whores.
fR54TJS.jpg

Anyway we got a few level ups bros!
EErTpa5.jpg

Even though Wayward Son's pistol sucks. Maybe he'll get good enough with it to make the shots count.
zhUVI6G.jpg

You know the drill. Sculpt those skills of yours so you can make sculptures out of enemies' heads.
VjZuEz9.jpg

The party heals up and runs into the raiders that Tigranes saw earlier.
tDf5SaH.jpg

K16fNbC.jpg

Immediately Angela and others start firing on the isolated raider charging at them.
b0nnGTp.jpg

Tigranes hones his meat cutting skills. The results are pretty disgusting. Angela is also getting shot but no one really gives a fuck.
yAIPakD.jpg

VZl4doH.jpg

EVP8Sos.jpg

Angela Deth then loses her shit for the 10,000th time and fortunately hits the dude and not any of her allies.
lkAZayO.jpg

Wayward Son fires on a guy and hits him with his pea shooter.
wKMM0ro.jpg

Tigranes just straight up disembowels a dude.
2JG4Pus.jpg

Meanwhile Angela is literal target practice. tindrli offers some support fire for our tactically challenged ally.
jUoRS9C.jpg

And Eryfkrad gives the guy a lending hand to the grave.
u8RuJGx.jpg

6u5gBnI.jpg

Then Wayward Son is used as a punching bag as usual. Damn he got beat down.
RTASPSq.jpg

And then the group wrestles to take this guy down. Both Angela and Wayward run out of ammo.
oNKZBu9.jpg

8brN81P.jpg

dzf1Sjx.jpg

In the meanwhile, the bloodthirsty Tigranes is planning another killing.
vKJ3V3f.jpg

Angela reloads and gets off a opening shot. tindrli closes the deal though.
c2ug1Dq.jpg

t1OFvOf.jpg

Both Eryfkrad and Tigranes are rushing the dude like he dropped the soap or something.The time to conclude is now.
d7a944c0378b2eb968f32c58db3c5873.jpg

5tryfCq.jpg

zerjBKc.jpg

We knocked them off their feet.
MePMcME.jpg

hINWilp.jpg

Last edited:

Eriador

Arbiter
Up my weapons skills and Demolitions. And for god's sake man, get me a better gun!
I did kinda. Ironic Tigranes went from useless to wrecking shit and you went from ok to meh.

I guess that's because handguns are pretty bad in Wasteland 2, while bladed weapons are pretty good, especially for precision strikes.

Tbh, I think Tigranes actually has a pretty good build. He correctly identified Speed as the best stat and doesn't have any useless secondary combat skills wasting his points.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom