Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Watch Dogs 2: Old Frenchmen design game for American teens, terribleness ensues

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Will the game mainly consist of running from mentally ill homeless people?

Bro,the main char is one of them,you will mostly run away from yourself the whole game.
Ubisoft stole the plot from Escape From Population Earth?

:prosper:

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Well, at least the cover is not that bad
91SvTMdcl5L._SL1500_.jpg

>that lack of trigger discipline

1344368028629.jpg

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I think the worst part is that the dude is wearing buttons of his own group. FFS.

This is Anonymous fan-fiction I swear.

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
My dream came true,playing as a 16 year old nigger was on my wish list for a while and now I can willingly let the police arrest,beat or kill me,ah the possibilities.

Mazisky

Magister
He is not 16, i said 16 on the op because the only info at the time was this

1900500_1.jpg

Recent footage show him as older, probably around 20\25

Also, seems like he was more asian before

It doesn't make any difference anyway, can be 1\3 Cherookee 1\3 Taliban 1\3 Jew, if the game is good (or bad) it won't matter

Funny thing is the two modern openworld this autumn have black main char, and neither of them is ghetto\hip hop\whatever
watch_dogs_2_mo_cap_leak_rumor.jpg[img]

Last edited:

Ninjerk

Arcane
Yeah, except the kids on the real cover look more like dipshits than even slavs.

DeepOcean

Arcane
They changed the protagonist from a boring dude to a dude I very much would love to punch in the face, congratulations Ubisoft.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
I might check it out because it's set in my city, and the trailer convinced me of its realism by showing a bunch of transients and dindu nuffins. This place really has become the breeding ground for tranqs, lobos and zipheads.

Unwanted

Bustamonte

Unwanted
Shitposter
this gif was supposed to be a joke
giphy.gif

I would buy this game if they made it realistic enough. Marcus stares at the computer for five minutes in frustration. Then smashes it against the wall and goes and shoots some white people instead :lol:

Mazisky

Magister
There is something wrong about graphics i can't figure, maybe something shadow\lighting related, like textures and terrain seems flat.

I had not that feeeling with gta5

deuxhero

Arcane
So the "bad" guys of WD2 are rigging the congressional election like facebook is trying to do for the presidental election (but their puppet is using trump like slogans because lack of self awareness 101).

They made the massively dumb choice of setting this in a real location so anyone can look it up and see the congressional elections in this district aren't even remotely contested. The gubernatorial election could have worked just fine too as that's actually kinda contested and can be reasonably centered on a large city in the state.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom