Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline We Do It: Resident Evil 2 HD

Ivan

Arcane

I played through the classic RE games for the first time this year (2>1>3>CV). I adored 2 and finished it in all 4 ways possible. Needless to say I'm hyped for this! Thanks to spekkio and other codexers for the original RE thread.

Can't wait for:

spekkio

Arcane
April's fools was a couple months ago... :roll:

On the other hand, Claire's ass in full HD?

Ed123

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
This shit wont be resident evil 2. Crapcom is dead.

Resident Evil 1 remake was so gud, why...

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
This shit wont be resident evil 2. Crapcom is dead.

Resident Evil 1 remake was so gud, why...

If you thought the Resident Evil 1 remake was so good, why do you think the Resident Evil 2 remake "won't be resident evil 2"?

Tehdagah

Arcane
Meh

They'll probably try to make it "realistic" like in Revelations 2 :decline:
It will probably be just like REmake. It isn't that they need to uptade the camera placement or gameplay to appeal fans.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Resident Evil 2 Remake will probably be just as good, if not heaps better, than the REmake of Resident Evil 1, which was fucking amazing, just amazing.

Resident Evil 0 also coming out, and that too, looks really sweet.

So why are people sceptical?

pippin

I remember the PC port of RE2. I liked it but didn't thought it was scary... Perhaps zombies aren't really creepy for me. I might buy this to remember those days.

Deleted member 7219

Only thing better than this announcement is the butthurt it will create among the dumbfucks.

Delicious... delicious.

Machocruz

Arcane

OyoNTFz8_400x400.png

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Resident Evil 2 Remake will probably be just as good, if not heaps better, than the REmake of Resident Evil 1, which was fucking amazing, just amazing.

REmake is from 2002 and the new version is basically just a graphical improvement of that. Back then decline wasn't as strong as it is now, but god knows how Crapcom may try to AWSUMize RE2.

Revelations 1 and 2 were steps in the right direction and REmake HD was a success so that gives a little hope, though.

A horse of course

Mmm hey gurl i wanna be all over that totally expressionless face and complete lack of an ass

REmake wasn't just a graphical improvement

He's talking about REmake 2014. It's literally a upres of the original REmake on the Gnomecube, to the extent that they don't even have 1080p quality renders and just upsampled the backgrounds in photoshop. REmake 2 doesn't even exist yet, thus it can't be compared to the minor work involved in porting 2014 REmake.

Machocruz

Arcane
I swear if they do ova-da-sholda' shitty FoV cam I'm going to shit in someone's mouth. and not as part of sex either

A horse of course

I swear if they do ova-da-sholda' shitty FoV cam I'm going to shit in someone's mouth. and not as part of sex either

Are you that guy posting "Have you taken the Brown Pill?" threads all over 8chan?

Deflowerer

Arcane
Ugh, gaming industry is even more retarded about remakes than movie industry.

Shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom