Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime We need a forum for the occult.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
furry forum imo
Why not both?

G7ywlM.jpg

A-Awor...? :eek:

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Black Cat

I've had a feeling you'd be going abroad soonish, though I'd expected the Land of the Rising Sun would be your destination. Anyway, that's terrific news! It's bound to do you good. Though the prospect of losing you off board is not entertaining at all, I am glad to hear you are pulling your plans off.

Ok, perhaps not too glad, because Codex will have to eventually put an end to your plans of world domination through nekomancy (you going to the Second Best Korea on Kim Il-sung's birthday *cannot* be coincidence :P ), but until that day comes, godspeed! :salute:

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It's a clique in US highschool, it's more about enthusiasm for school/being involved in school activities.

Lorica

Educated
You're right, the Codex needs to apologise to 100,000 Biodrones for mocking their enthusiasm for tasting a videogame character's sweat.

oscar

Arcane
Yeah Crispy (or whoever nuked our last mysticism threads) really ought to ease off on the moderating. You finding something retarded =/= shitposting

Anyway, see you later Black Cat. You made Argentina sound really cool, seemed to have lived an interesting life and gave a lot of interesting information on the occult (now the only person really knowledgeable on this sort of area is alkeides, who is from a Buddhist perspective anyway). I have a feeling that we would have been good friends in real life.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I didn't Retardo that thread because I thought it was, well, retarded (I did find it retarded but that doesn't always guide my moderation decisions). I Retardo'd it because it had gotten severely derailed by her and started delving into an area that I felt even for Codex was taboo: the whole human sacrifice thing. Also, the thread's starter, Infinitron, was consulted privately about it and he gave permission to flush it.

Lastly, I'll remind you, it was not a "mysticism thread". It was a thread about women and their objectification, which as we all know is a subject of much higher regard around here. You can blame, lol, a woman for the thread's demise. Irony, thy name is thingies and stuffies.

oscar

Arcane
I was referring to another mysticism thread that got nuked for no reason. I completely missed the human sacrifice stuff actually.

Even so, questioning the Holocaust (a literal crime in many nations) and prominent posters writing stories about raping and murdering the families of other users is fair game but discussing human sacrifice isn't? The standard protocol for derailments is to separate the thread (assuming it's a non shitpost topic) as I understand.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Oh, no you don't. I'm not going down that road with you, partner.

I patrol GD because it's my job (well, one that I volunteered for, yes). I don't get any particular satisfaction of dumping one thread over the other. I also do not purport to be Codex' moral guide. When in doubt, just refer to The Rules™ like I do. If you have a problem with those, take it up with the Dark One.

Until then, you'll find me down there, in the cesspool, just tryin' to make some sense of things. And drinking a sarsparilla.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Oh, no you don't. I'm not going down that road with you, partner.

I patrol GD because it's my job (well, one that I volunteered for, yes). I don't get any particular satisfaction of dumping one thread over the other. I also do not purport to be Codex' moral guide. When in doubt, just refer to The Rules™ like I do. If you have a problem with those, take it up with the Dark One.

Until then, you'll find me down there, in the cesspool, just tryin' to make some sense of things. And drinking a sarsparilla.

From where you're sitting all this must seem like an 18 karat run of bad luck.

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I didn't Retardo that thread because I thought it was, well, retarded (I did find it retarded but that doesn't always guide my moderation decisions). I Retardo'd it because it had gotten severely derailed by her and started delving into an area that I felt even for Codex was taboo: the whole human sacrifice thing.
Are you serious :what: ?

Psquit

Arcane
Hey guise how do i summon slender man? these coop games wont play themself. tehehehe.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom