Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Would it be hard to make the "citation needed"-button not take up a single line?

To turn it into a

citation
needed

button?

That would free up enough space for another button.

Do I have any ideas for a button? Well, either add an "incline" button or remove the "decline" button, as currently it seems kinda redundant...and lonely. Oh so lonely.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Just the star
GyV4Tfx.png

throwaway

Cipher
How in the name of everything that is holy is edgy not an option?
Can't say this enough times.

Also, would contributing to this cesspool's hookerandblow server costs give me the option to turn that mental diarhea off? Alternatively, could I somehow point my adblock towards it?

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
I just noticed, the wording for the Dumb button has changed to Retadred (complete with subtle spelling error). I can't decide if this is
rating_prestigious.png
or
decline.png
, I mean, sometimes people are just a bit dumb due to lack of knowledge rather than bullheaded blind fanboyism or refusal to let a point go once it has failed or the kind of shit that's so retarded it gets immediately copy-pasted to site tag-lines.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Whomever's making retadred changes for the sake of consistency, how about making the mouse-over text of ratings either all begin with a capital letter, or not?

Else we'll have to devise some kind of capital punishment.

Less equal ratings:
rating_prosper.png
decline.png
meh.png
rating_butthurt.png
sheep.png
cuck.png
mystery.png
rating_retarded.png

Lhynn

Arcane
We need an edgy button :roguey:
Someone please make one with his avatar.

Cool name

Arcane
there is a thanks but we need a button that means "you're welcome"

it is useful for when someone thanks you or they should be thanking you but lack the vision to understand that is the case

sincerely,
cool name

Cool name

Arcane
DarkUnderlord I think you messed up

you gave my post a meh rating when you were trying to add a you're welcome rating to the system and apply it to my post

in support of ppl like you with shaky hands that mess up important things like that, I have just donated $100 to the Parkinson's Disease Foundation

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
You are all pushing my buttons with this nonsense!

We do not need more buttons! We need less buttons! This is why the Codex isn't as popular as it can be! Less buttons, more users! Do the math, goddammit!
"Citation needed" from DarkUnderlord! Let me spell it out for you, you damn dirty crocodile fingerer.

LESS BUTTONS = EASY DIFFICULTY
EASY DIFFICULTY = MORE PLAYERS
MORE PLAYERS = LESS BUTTONS
LESS BUTTONS = MORE PLAYERS

RPG CODEX IS TOO ADVANCED FOR THE BROAD MASSES!
EMBRACE THE CASUALS! REMOVE BUTTONS!
MAKE RPG CODEX GREAT AGAIN!

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I really do like the new button parade. Especially buttons like 'shit', 'retarded' or 'cuck' are a wonderful, passive-agressive way to cause butthurt while requiring near-zero effort.
However, even the biggest shitposter occassionaly has his moment and is able to produce a half-decent contribution. Rating those with aforementioned buttons would be plain wrong. Still, shitposters need to be reminded of their shitposter being constantly.

So I'd like to have a button that communicates "While I don't necessarily disagree with this particular post, I think you're a giant dumbfuck in general".

Here, use this as the icon:
Fg9pnQM.jpg

It's not sized properly and I didn't bother to key out the background. So it's a perfect match for the board's new look.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom