Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Malpercio

Arcane
Buttons make codexers stupid, especially those who aren't interested in arguining much, as instead of even a short comment you just connect to a button awesome
I hope old brofist system would return after this rainbow shit age
Even if I like rating everything with a dogge
Anyone, know that instead of a fist or anything positive I give you a cute dogge

This. Fuck off with this colored shit, what's the next, downvote and upvote button?

agris

Arcane
Patron
I'd like to propose a 'stretching it' button, courtesy stretch arm strong.

VJ69PQ8.png

stretching the truth, trying to hard to be right or edgy? it's a multipurpose button. and disturbing.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Buttons make codexers stupid, especially those who aren't interested in arguining much, as instead of even a short comment you just connect to a button awesome
I hope old brofist system would return after this rainbow shit age
Even if I like rating everything with a dogge
Anyone, know that instead of a fist or anything positive I give you a cute dogge

This. Fuck off with this colored shit, what's the next, downvote and upvote button?
"I respectfully disagree."

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I observed several moments of optimism amongst codexer and found that there is no button to signal this issue
latest

latest

:clinicallyoptimist:

edit
why the fuck they suddenly get so huge??

Last edited:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Every single time I bring this up I get "Oh but it does work!!!!"

I think they're operating under the Hitler-assumption that if you repeat a big lie often enough it becomes true.

That said, a proper, working search might be impossible due to the much larger userbase and due to the way Xenforo works. It was certainly possible back when it worked - 2006-2008 or so, before the Google crap - but now, having a working search may slow the site to a crawl.

Still, that it doesn't work is total bullshit. Try finding my hints & advice post for Realms of Arkania, from 2006 or so. Completely impossible. With the old search it was a breeze.

A horse of course

Millenial-friendly upboats and downvotan are detrimental to the reasoned, cerebral discussions this forum is famous for.

Severian Silk

I think they're operating under the Hitler-assumption that if you repeat a big lie often enough it becomes true.

That said, a proper, working search might be impossible due to the much larger userbase and due to the way Xenforo works. It was certainly possible back when it worked - 2006-2008 or so, before the Google crap - but now, having a working search may slow the site to a crawl.

Still, that it doesn't work is total bullshit. Try finding my hints & advice post for Realms of Arkania, from 2006 or so. Completely impossible. With the old search it was a breeze.
But it does work? Maybe you need to be a member longer?

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera

But it does work? Maybe you need to be a member longer?

Took me 30 seconds:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/playing-roa-1-2.16218/

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Ugh, how'd you do it? Whenever I search for something it doesn't show things older than ~1 years because it hits the "search result" limit.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Granted. He can have a goldfist.
But if anything it's just more evidence the search is awful! He has to use Google to find anything!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom