Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Educated
I don't have access to buttons yet but from what I've seen there aren't buttons for homosexuality and being young/newfaggotry. Should be added imo

gaussgunner

Arcane
To combat the aggressive spread of Jew-baiting and micro-aggressive plague of foul-spirited trolling, we need a 'mean' button. Specifically, this: :rpgcodex:

Should also switch up 'Meh' so it only works for the first post in a thread while 'Participation Award' becomes universal. 'Participation' has a bit of mockery but 'Meh' is just low energy.

LOW ENERGY!!

Astral Rag

Arcane
It is my firm belief that we need a too much information button.

tmi.png

skype-tmi.gif~c200

A drank buttan would come in handy as well

drunk.gif

Last edited:

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
1rmHQON.png
My feeble attempt at a Golden Baby rating. Use of this rating could be granted as a reward to those Codexers :obviously: enough to have completed Grimoire. +M

Or perhaps
6axJxX6.png
with transparency.

Last edited:

Santander02

Arcane
How about those in the badge brigade ask to replace the standard YES! button with something else? Said button is redundant with the obviously superior Yes! trumpfist already available to us.

EDIT: In case I wasn't clear, I mean only for those that can use trumpfists, the rest can keep using the standard yes.

Last edited:

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Can we have a "sexist" button, to complement
rating_racist.png
? I want people to know when their misogynistic bullshit crosses the line. :whiteknight:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The next 10 people to post in this thread in all caps saying they want all of the buttons, will get the additional meh, no, etc... buttons.

Don't miss out on this once in a life-time opportunity.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom