Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
If ESh can gather enough Codexers (5) to all cite the pledge with him, I'll grant him the buttons he seeks.

ESh , you have my horse, assuming I can get the damn thing to run under Wine.

Edit: Good news, linuxfags, it works great in wine!

Last edited:

Arrowgrab

Arbiter
I would like to suggest the addition of a button for panache. One, it would be highly prestigious, and two, it would have profound potential for ironic use.

And that was my positive contribution to the RPGCodex for Christmas.

And the next year.

Santander02

Arcane
We need a proper GAY button

I know fabulously optimistic is a rainbow and it can be repurposed as needed, but it is simply inadequate to properly convey the exasperation one feels when calling out someone's faggotry.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Last edited:

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Can we get rid of the "whatever shit you posted didn't load" button? People abuse it so much, it's impossible to tell when something you posted is actually not visible to someone, and when codextards are just being codextards. It's like feedback with negative effectiveness - makes things more confusing.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I need a 2018 profile tag image for the 2018 Codex campaign.

Just putting it out there.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
rvqXGx3.png
png
BRfUOYC.jpg
jpg

Santander02

Arcane
The heresy button doesn't look threatening enough, it just looks like a standard skull-cross (like a tottenkopf) , doesn't really convey the feeling that the offending post is worthy of eternal damnation.

I would recommend:

HeresyStamp.png

Sherry

Arcane
Hi!

okay I was looking at the icons and I see there are new ones like a beer mug but why is there not a wine glass right? Some of us don't like beer but are more refined and drink red wine so there should be a red wine glass to balance out the beverages members like to drink while we are relaxing. Who comes u p with these button ideas because a glass of wine ios n eeded here. Thank-you for reading.

Thanks,
Sherry

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom