Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
my face when I don't have the NPC button which makes one unable to point out other users might be NPCs

:npc:
It come up in the SJW megathread,apparently Blaine made it. Really nice work and sense of humour mate :salute:. After that i asked DU to add it to our glorious troll collection,thanks DU for adding it.

Yes, I shooped it.
misspentsaturday.png

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Yes, {CharName} Viata {/Charname} I do have a job that needs doing as it happens. I have some people who really tickle my wick, and not in a nice way & I don't have the time at the minute to rate them all {NPC #61837 came up with this opinion all by his / herself} NPC #61837 came up with this opinion all by his / herself {/NPC #61837 came up with this opinion all by his / herself} and you could earn yourself a reward if you want by going and rating 10 x people NPC #61837 came up with this opinion all by his /herself. When you've done that I might have other job that require doing.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
:npc:
We finally got a button that can represent the whole of codex and the world itself. After all, everyone is pretty much an NPC in my life. :kfc:
We're all just NPCs in Ted Kaczynski's dying earth.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
The True Chad has a unhidden profile, ignores no one and only writes high quality replies. Something among the lines of "Rean is a retard" is a high quality post that someone of my status would write.

mastroego

Arcane
what is the difference between 'sheeple' and 'npc' ?
hmmm.
Already kind of answered, but to elaborate:

Sheep live mindlessly, and accept instantaneous, simple orders at need.
NPCs live mindlessly, and are programmed for specific tasks they have to execute incessantly.

So I figure by this categorization most liberals are sheep, but activists are NPCs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom