Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We need more drama on this site

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
FrancoTAU said:
Actually, why do we even keep those spambot threads in Retardoland? I'd rather we just kept the flamefests and other assorted nonsense from "real" posters. I mean, it doesn't really undermine the Codex mantra of no censorship if it isn't even a person.

The Codex respects all forms of life (*), even artificial ones who are based on bits instead of carbon hydrogens. We even talk with them, haven't you noticed?

(*) Bioware fanboys, gooks, and tar babies are not proper forms of life.

Grog

Educated
voodoo1man said:
Greatatlantic said:
Oh, and last night I dreamed I was fighting in WWII, only I could fly and instead of using a gun I'd swoop down and battle Nazis with my bare hands. I remember kicking an Ubermencsh down a hill and and watched him roll into a ditch. Does this mean I have an Oedipus Complex?

No, it means you have a Superman complex. The problem is the WWII time period - that would be more like Captain America, except that the Captain couldn't fly. Obviously this means that you have some deep-seated issues about your past. Kind of like Batman.
I think Supes fought Nazis in WWII too... http://www.supermanhomepage.com/movies/movies.php?topic=m-fleis Look for Jungle Drums.

Dmitron

Arbiter
Drama? I was stabbed in the back, twice, two days ago. Come on people, lay on some sympathy, fuckit.

Jim Kata

Arbiter
Grog said:
voodoo1man said:
Greatatlantic said:
Oh, and last night I dreamed I was fighting in WWII, only I could fly and instead of using a gun I'd swoop down and battle Nazis with my bare hands. I remember kicking an Ubermencsh down a hill and and watched him roll into a ditch. Does this mean I have an Oedipus Complex?

No, it means you have a Superman complex. The problem is the WWII time period - that would be more like Captain America, except that the Captain couldn't fly. Obviously this means that you have some deep-seated issues about your past. Kind of like Batman.
I think Supes fought Nazis in WWII too... http://www.supermanhomepage.com/movies/movies.php?topic=m-fleis Look for Jungle Drums.

What kind of idiot wrote that? There is a difference between a synopsis and writing a blowbyblow of everything that happens in an episode!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom