Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We need new grafix for dis

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'm wondering if having them both in the same colour would be better or not. Same goes for having them both non-animated. But overall, this is the best design and idea so far. :bro:

Minttunator

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Wrath
Here are the updated versions without the messed up backgrounds:

rpgdice_04_zps2eaeff4b.gif

rpgdice_04_gray_zps6fc2c3f6.gif

Those look great! I'm not sure whether we really need to replace the current ones, but I wouldn't mind these dice at all. :)

Severian Silk

I still have a copy of my Geocities website backed up to disk. :oops:

RPG Codex is a definite improvement over those olden days. :troll:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Here are the updated versions without the messed up backgrounds:

rpgdice_04_zps2eaeff4b.gif

rpgdice_04_gray_zps6fc2c3f6.gif
Dude, just make the background entirely transparent.
Did you even read my first post?
I'm sorry, I tend to glance over posts that convey inferiority and lack of adequate skills. I just assume you haven't levelled up yet and will when presented with the right opportunity.

EDIT: Can someone take these, remove the troll, shrink them a smidge and do it with numbers 1 through 99?

http://www.rpgcodex.net/system/templates/rexblue/images/troll/troll_7.png

troll_7.png
troll_8.png

Severian Silk

Sorry, what I should have said was, "antialiasing, animation, transparency - pick two of three." You obviously chose the two that caused image degradation.

EG

Nullified
Sorry, what I should have said was, "antialiasing, animation, transparency - pick two of three." You obviously chose the two that caused image degradation.

Open in FireWorks. Select eraser. Delete offending background state by state.

Should be "degradation" free.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
EDIT: Can someone take these, remove the troll, shrink them a smidge and do it with numbers 1 through 99?
I would if I knew how to generate +1 for each image and and automatically save it.

Aldebaran

Erudite
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
A decent middle ground between the old icons and the new would be to have inactive threads display a stamped in hexagon with the same colour as the background. When the thread becomes active the little bars of light traverse the hexagon, but behind a layer of previously hidden detail, revealing it to be a d20.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You'd need a 100 sided die, no? Or five 20 sided dice? Wut?
He wants to have a new die image made for the dice rolling feature. The number of sides is largely irrelevant (it's using a six sided die image for all the rolls ATM), the important thing is the Codex theme.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom