Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware We need some way to separate cocktease threads from the rest in gaming forums

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'm tempted to go though Science! with this tag... :P

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
The tag was proposed not for the purpose of singling out Grimoire. Mr. Jaesun, how about using your thread-merging and thread-moving obsession to an useful end and adding it to all the Kickscammer threads?

To be completely honest, I find the Vaporware tag retarded (it DOES however fit a few games). We already know and get updates consistently from Wasteland 2, Project Eternity, Shadowrun Returns, Divinity: Original sin, Might and Magic X (etc...)

What exactly do we get from Cleve? Nothing. Other than HAY GUIZE! NO REALLY! DOING AN UPDATE! ITZ GETTING BETTER! (Granted he DID release a demo which still shocks me to this day).

The Age of Decadence? Well it has it's own forum......

Prosper? heh

A few Kickstarters could of course fit this title, but for the most part just using it for games we get constant updates on from developers who have actually released many games, is just stupid.

There is point of mocking something that will never come out (Cleve's Game) and actual games that will come out from Developers with a proven record.

mondblut

Arcane
To be completely honest, I find the Vaporware tag retarded (it DOES however fit a few games). We already know and get updates consistently from Wasteland 2, Project Eternity, Shadowrun Returns, Divinity: Original sin, Might and Magic X (etc...)

A few Kickstarters could of course fit this title, but for the most part just using it for games we get constant updates on from developers who have actually released many games, is just stupid.

There is point of mocking something that will never come out (Cleve's Game) and actual games that will come out from Developers with a proven record.

It is official now: RPGCodex sold out.

3D Realms used to be "developers who have actually released many games" too. Now, what if Sawyer or MCA or Fargo has an unfortunate meeting with a truck tomorrow, what are the chances of a given personal project still being completed? Until a game is in stores, it IS vaporware, and no amount of "proven records" change this fact.

edit: but the tag did appear where applicable by now as I see. Then not everything is rotten in the state of Codexmark, hats off.

edit2. but no longer.
Hishchnik_i_shluha.jpg

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
All the tags are retarded. Either the thread title gives you an exact idea what this is about, or you click to find out what the hell it is. It's part of the charm. Being bombarded by endless multicolored tags is annoying, pointless and uncodexian. Maybe just use one tag for news, and that's it.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
The tag was proposed not for the purpose of singling out Grimoire. Mr. Jaesun, how about using your thread-merging and thread-moving obsession to an useful end and adding it to all the Kickscammer threads?
:butthurt: Where is mah Grimoire Cabron? Yeah, you beta tested it to hell and back, but i want the full game NAO

mondblut

Arcane
:butthurt: Where is mah Grimoire Cabron? Yeah, you beta tested it to hell and back, but i want the full game NAO

I mourn the missed opportunity to troll other developers.

And this used to be a site whose mere mention could get you banned on various developers' forums. Where are they now, these years...

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter

I mourn the missed opportunity to troll other developers.

And this used to be a site whose mere mention could get you banned on various developers' forums. Where are they now, these years...
The devs have realized that the codex actually slurp it up their games, so no need to ban now... Or the devs have man up a little, but i doubt it.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You guys ain't seen nothing yet. :cool:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom