Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Website Sex Appeal

Boost RPGCodex Sex Appeal(Redesign website)?

• Please give the website more bloom(Redo the website).

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No, I like the RPGCodex layout as it currently is.

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • (Kingcomrade) Other options go here(Write something below).

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters

Severian Silk

How about this?

UGYgyFK.png

Also, where is the Comic Sans? I am using the same fonts that the Codex uses currently.

garren

Arcane
Patron
One thing that popped to my mind is that there's a Donate button in two different places, even now. One not enough?

(Not even counting the kickstarter box)

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
That's not half bad actually. Although the strip of links at the top somehow seems out of place.

Random

Arcane
Patron
That's not half bad actually. Although the strip of links at the top somehow seems out of place.

Shouldn't you be gloating about your diabolical ingenious inventions in other topics?

I agree that it looks decent. Personally I prefer darker website designs if only to save energy overall. That's why I love Blackle.

Severian Silk

Sorry. Potato cannot influence me.

[edit]

I think the "Donate" text link can be safely removed since we have a nice PayPal button near to it.

Angthoron

Arcane
Protip: Take stomach fat, rub it on your face - lose stomach fat, hide wrinkles.

Make $5 dollar mom mad.

Severian Silk

I don't know why three ads show up on my copy and only one on the actual front page.

EG

Nullified
I don't know why three ads show up on my copy and only one on the original front page.

You must have clicked one at some point, notifying them that you're more prone to mis-clicking than the rest of us.

Severian Silk

Here's a very traditional layout:

bJOPp5k.png

I will be using this layout as the basis of my further efforts. I had to move the troll/die cartoon to the "Latest RPG Codex Content" box, however.

EG

Nullified
Can someone creative do something with all that clutter in the upper right-hand corner?

Maybe teach DU the Javascript necessary to have the search "drop down" from regular text stationed after CONTACT, or something?

The one directly above satisfies my desires to straighten things, Severin.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom