Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Well...im new...

Didnt really see a place where you can...umm...invite yourself...and im so used to doing it so i decided to do it here. So ya...im new. Woot...dance....prance around...and do whatever you do for new people? Who knows...im new in town...

You will find im not so fresh. Hehe....much rather hard and chewy. Beware or i will tear out your retinas.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Heh. I never introduced myself. I just jumped straight into a discussion and got myself a good beating. Ah, those were the times...

Anyway, welcome and all that. Beware of Exitium somedays though. :lol:

What is this beware word that you speak of. I know not of this word beware. Beware? Never heard of it. Get the picture joe?

Seven

Erudite
Zero-sephiroth said:
Didnt really see a place where you can...umm...invite yourself...and im so used to doing it so i decided to do it here. So ya...im new. Woot...dance....prance around...and do whatever you do for new people? Who knows...im new in town...

The first thing that new people should know not to do is start an introduction thread; they're gay and considered bad in these parts.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Yep. They should really ask themselves "Hmm, an active forum and no "hello" thread in sight. I wonder why?"

Seven said:
Zero-sephiroth said:

The first thing that new people should know not to do is start an introduction thread; they're gay and considered bad in these parts.
Your comments of suggestive anger are nothing to me. However use caution for i will smite thee with my impressive vocabulary. Have at ye.

Whipporowill

Erudite
Zero-sephiroth said:
Seven said:
Zero-sephiroth said:

Your comments of suggestive anger are nothing to me. However use caution for i will smite thee with my impressive vocabulary. Have at ye.

Yay. Another larper!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"The first thing that new people should know not to do is start an introduction thread; they're gay and considered bad in these parts."

Except mine all those moons ago. Probably the most polite thread I've been involved in on this board. Where did our relationship go so wrong, Codex?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"You kept posting."

Who are you? You aren't Codex. Damn newbies trying to pretend to be Codex. Bah.

Perhaps just to get you all really spiteful, maybe i will create another introduction thread. What wonders will await us then?...

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"We actually considered you gay then but didn't had the heart to tell you"

R00fles!

P.S. That is impossible since you weren't even at Codex when I registered and posted. :wink:

Spazmo

Erudite
HI EVERYONE

I AM NEW HERE WANTED TO SAY HI

MY FAVORITE GAMES ARE FF 3-10

MY FAVORITE ANIME IS TRIGUN

HOW ARE YOU PLEASE REPLY PM ME IF YOU WANT TO TALK OR SOMETHING LOL

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Volourn said:
P.S. That is impossible since you weren't even at Codex when I registered and posted. :wink:

I got the memo at registration with that piece o'info :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom