Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Well, that's new.

This is

• good news

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • bad news

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
A hefty tax on high brofist-earners, redistributed to such programs as Buttons For the Newfags and DarkUnderlord's beer budget.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
He's a tax collector FFS. He cant possibly be liberal , he's an hardcore leftist.

Tax collecting is a basic function of state. It does mean nothing of my job and opinions. Any organized society _needs_ taxes.
The way your tax money is however spent is the concern of a liberal or a libertarian. And that of course impacts how much should be collected as a consequence.

I am in favor of a government that is strong where it needs to be, and inexistent where it has no business being there.

The state should only exist to guarantee individual liberties.

Mortmal

Arcane
He's a tax collector FFS. He cant possibly be liberal , he's an hardcore leftist.

Tax collecting is a basic function of state. It does mean nothing of my job and opinions. Any organized society _needs_ taxes.
The way your tax money is however spent is the concern of a liberal or a libertarian. And that of course impacts how much should be collected as a consequence.

I am in favor of a government that is strong where it needs to be, and inexistent where it has no business being there.

The state should only exist to guarantee individual liberties.
Ah its ok then you very well deserves your own subforum.

imweasel

DU must love that quandong schnaps. Giving mod rights to a French anti-white super cuck that worships BBC and Bethesda "RPGs" could only end in disaster.

EDIT: At least Reapa and taxalot admit that they are anti-white super cucks. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
The Fall Of Taxalot

Chapter 1: Rise to Power

Chapter 2: Taxalot's Ambition

Chapter 3: The Great Butthurt

Chapter 4: Dark Underlord's Betrayal

Chapter 5: Taxalots Last Ruse

Chapter 6: A New Meme Is Born

Epilogue: Alt

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
I'm surprised I haven't been offered this "internship" at the codex. I'm literally here like 18 hours a day. I would *Warning Point you motherfuckers up the ying yang.

SAD!

Zep--
*Can warning points be traded for fabulous gifts or prizes? If so, I got some from Prosper I would like to redeem.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
I'm surprised I haven't been offered this "internship" at the codex. I'm literally here like 18 hours a day. I would *Warning Point you motherfuckers up the ying yang.

I'm already feeling unsafe, and this is when Zep is a mere mortal like the rest of us. As a compomise, make Zep moderator of MAGA and then we can have a proper smackdown to see which ideology is best.

imweasel

I was surprised myself that DU would make this cuck frog faggot a moderator, but apparently he is only the mod of a safespace for cucks like himself. Which is fine I guess. Let them circle jerk in their subforum about their regressive liberal agenda.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
I was surprised myself that DU would make this cuck frog faggot a moderator, but apparently he is only the mod of a safespace for cucks like himself. Which is fine I guess. Let them circle jerk in their subforum about their regressive liberal agenda.

This is how revolutions start. Pretty soon, the entirety of Codex will be liberal.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
anytime I get an alert it meas there's a high risk of being redirected to RPG Watch.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Moved my first thread to Retardo. :dance:

I assume you mean this one.

That was a thread in which you were actively participating, one that had reached two pages long, that DarkUnderlord himself posted in, and that seemed to have an actual purpose.

Now, listen to me. I am speaking from experience here. Don't do that again. Don't Retardo anything unless it's someone posting random ASCII characters or obviously trying to shit up an existing thread. Otherwise you're going to get demoted.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Interesting. I just read that same quote in A Song of Ice and Fire two hours ago. Glad to see you refer to great political thinkers.

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
Interesting. I just read that same quote in A Song of Ice and Fire two hours ago. Glad to see you refer to great political thinkers.

A group whose opinions are only lauded by others in the same group, behind a phalanx of suppression, gets sillier and sillier and sillier. #EndTheEU

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom