Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We're giving away a copy of our gamebook, DestinyQuest Inifnite

Shammy

Learned
I literally was going to post the demo this afternoon, got distracted by reading about Mecha Ace and other games and ended up spending the whole day thinking about new ideas for gamebooks. Blah.

Here's the demo for Act 3 of DestinyQuest. It's in the middle of the action and has a bunch of abilities and items.
Here, for convenience, is the demo for Act 1, which is also above.
Much appreciated! Was looking for it.

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
I liked the combat, and the interface and sound were nice. Never tried something like this and I'll admit, I was shocked at how much I enjoyed it. Now... if you could have a key to turn it to ascii text without graphics so I can look like I'm working if anyone walks by, I'd buy it in a heartbeat (or I can just test it in lynx.) Otherwise, I'm still checking it out - looks good.

AdventureCow

Novice
I liked the combat, and the interface and sound were nice. Never tried something like this and I'll admit, I was shocked at how much I enjoyed it. Now... if you could have a key to turn it to ascii text without graphics so I can look like I'm working if anyone walks by, I'd buy it in a heartbeat (or I can just test it in lynx.) Otherwise, I'm still checking it out - looks good.

Thanks, appreciate it!! Out of curiosity, I did test a chrome extension called "Decreased Productivity" but it's hard to see the map when images are turned off. :(

(By the way, for anyone else reading this, the final chapter and thus the full game came out today)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom