Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What Are Some Good Codex LPs?

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
I've already read a ton of them, but don't know which ones to read next. Especially now that a lot of the older ones that used Photobucket are borked. Any suggestions?
Already read:
CB's Wizardry ones
Andyman's (in general)
MicoSelva's BG LP
Monstrous Bat's
All Oblivion ones
And many others I'm forgetting at the moment.

Plz halp

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Last edited:
Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Yeah, I'd self-promote my own but they're both fucked into nothing by photobucket, which is a shame as my Medieval: Total War one was both awesome and unique.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/lets-sweden-yes.117390/
01.jpg

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Yeah, I'd self-promote my own but they're both fucked into nothing by photobucket, which is a shame as my Medieval: Total War one was both awesome and unique.
Damn. I would of loved to see it.

I still have all the pics. The problem is there's hundreds of them. And it would mean reuploading them somewhere that will let me upload hundreds of pics, and then me being able to work out which pics represent which one-liner commentary, and also me being assed to do all that for the sake of a couple of potential readers, even if those readers are awesome people.I'm still hoping Photobucket cave to logic (or someone's lawsuit) and open up our pics to the public again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom