Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What are the rules on privacy violations?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Bashing her work, which takes just slightly more wit and effort, is more tasteful than making personal attacks on her and her family. I'm sure Codex can find more things to criticize than just LOL SHE'S A LANDWHALE.

Majestic47

Learned
I think whales are reserved for that other guy in Bioware.
chris-work2.jpg

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I think whales are reserved for that other guy in Bioware.
chris-work2.jpg
Priestly used to be a bodyguard for various professional wrestlers, when he was still muscular and powerful. Get that - pro wrestlers needed HIS help to fight off an attacker.

Majestic47

Learned
"ALERT ALERT RABID FAN ON THE LOOSE ON SECTOR 412! SUBJECT MAY BE ARMED AND DANGEROUS!"

"CHRIS! HE'S NEXT TO MY OFFICE!" screamed David to his intercom.

"HANG ON DAVID! I GOT THIS! GET BEHIND ME! " shouted Chris as he jumped on the path of the knife-wielding attacker.

"GIVE OLD ASHLEEYYYYYY BACKKKKKKK!!" screamed the maniac as he plunge the blade.

A silent stab, but no blood flowed. Everyone stood in stunned silence as the floor became wet and sticky. The sickly smell of human fat, now dripping all over the carpet and rapid breathing is all in the minds of the room's occupants.

"Chris..?" David whimpered.

"....'S OK....he didn't hit anything important. Huff.....huff.....hufff...." Chris pulled out the blade, letting gobs of fat exit the wound, drenching the attacker's hand completely. The maniac's jaw dropped. His slippery hands lost grip of the blade and Chris saw his chance and pulled out a lighter.

"Dead or alive, you're coming with me!" he declares as he gave the maniac a bear hug and went out in a blaze of glory.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
That guy is just bursting at the seams with great ideas. Oh wait no it's just disgusting fat from his sedentary lifestyle and terrible diet coupled with a lack of self control and shame.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
What I don't understand is grown men keeping toys around their office desk.

I bet I wouldn't last a day working around a game developer studio. All the silly posters, the fake swords, the Warhammer tattoos would get to me.

Cthulhu

Prospernaut
I wonder how moderators would react to something that they find creepy, and what actions they may normally take on doing generally creepy things.​

MetalCraze

Arcane
Bashing her work, which takes just slightly more wit and effort, is more tasteful than making personal attacks on her and her family. I'm sure Codex can find more things to criticize than just LOL SHE'S A LANDWHALE.

Bashing someone's stuff takes intelligence.
Bashing someone doesn't and that's how you win arguments on the Codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom