Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What do you consider to be your favourite game?

Boa

Barely Literate
Just a quick question so I can get to know you guys, and to find new games to play.

kintake

Savant
The Sims so I can roleplay being a successful young career woman. Blond, blue eyed, firm and buxom; the dream of every man, the envy of every woman.

Deleted member 7219

Games that make you think, like Dear Esther, Bioshock: Infinite, Undertale, Beyond: Two Souls and Five Nights at Freddy's.

I heard Her Story is also really good, of course if you want an RPG you should just play Fallout 4 that's the best!

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bioshock: Infinite. The theming is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the substance will go over a typical player’s head. There’s also Booker’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Sun Tzu's literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these themes, to realise that the game is not just a masterpiece of the medium - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bioshock: Infinite truly ARE idiots - of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the depth in Booker's eating from trash cans, which itself is a cryptic reference to the beast-like nature war brings out from humans. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ken Levine’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

G.O.D

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Battleship

Seriously though. It's a difficult choice ofcourse.. but I think i'll go for Age of Wonders. Come to think of it.. I need to replay it sometime soon.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
in ice age Norway/Finnland
It's Finland only. Norway had vikings at the time, while Finns resembled Celtic and ancient Slavic tribes/settlements.
And it's iron age, not ice age.
And Finland is with one n.

If it's such a favorite game of yours, makes you think how you didn't know that...

laclongquan

Arcane
in ice age Norway/Finnland
It's Finland only. Norway had vikings at the time, while Finns resembled Celtic and ancient Slavic tribes/settlements.
And it's iron age, not ice age.
And Finland is with one n.

If it's such a favorite game of yours, makes you think how you didn't know that...

Bitch, fighting with iron weapons are for loooooosaaaaars~ It's the challenge to start the game empty and make all the stone age weapon. In the cold of winter.

Playing with iron weapon in summer, aka iron age, is for pussy.

Self-Ejected

Barnabas

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shitposter
Baldurs Gate, STALKER, The last of Us, Witcher 3, Silent Hill 2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom