Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to tyrannosaurus rex?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Serious Question:

What happens to someone's brofists when they get banned or self eject? Any way to redistribute them? Or do they go back to a brofist vault to be reused later? If the latter, I think proper labeling of said brofist is in order. Something like "Refurbished", "Previously Used", or "Warning: Possibly owned by mentally ill shitlord".
I hold on to them so future generations can learn from them.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
T-Rex was one of only a few people here who clearly displayed psychopathic traits, eg. lack of empathy and conscience, thinking that everyone is secretly just like him, etc.

Good fucking riddance.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Yet you keep coming back, alt after alt.

It's like a tragic car accident, you wanna look away, but you can't. It draws you in.

Also, a gleaming hope of meeting some actual intelligent individuals, although the chance is slim, but the chance is there. I like that challenge.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Shame.

T-Rex was an acquired taste. I had him on ignore for like 3 months, but then I unignored him. His stuff fell under the "so bad it's actually gud" category, like playing one of those incredibily bad games just for teh lulz.

I would be sad about the fact that he is gone IF he wasn't involved in the whole J_C doxxing scandal. That thing showed me he was more than just a clown. That shit was ugy, and clearly intended to hurt ppl IRL.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
You just pretend to be edgy and counter cultural.

You are just soft and marxist culturally conformist.

Shame.

T-Rex was an acquired taste. I had him on ignore for like 3 months, but then I unignored him. His stuff fell under the "so bad it's actually gud" category, like playing one of those incredibily bad games just for teh lulz.

I would be sad about the fact that he is gone IF he wasn't involved in the whole J_C doxxing scandal. That thing showed me he was more than just a clown. That shit was ugy, and clearly intended to hurt ppl IRL.

While he is indeed amusing, you nailed that he is a loose cannon, actually edgy. I don't know why he hates so much. Maybe because of the toxic society we live in? In any case, his mind seems poisoned.

I still chat with him now and then. His departure was too abrupt for him and he misses this.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
20214.jpg

Severian Silk

"Make the Codex Great Again!"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom