Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What is this?

PrettyDeadman

What is this Pool? Can't find any information on a game name Titan Outpost online.

MF

The Boar Studio
Patron
Developer
I just made a post where I introduce the game.

There is no combat in the game...
:shitposting:

That doesn't mean that there is no danger. Titan is rather unforgiving, so are the people you initially work for, and there is sort of a cold war going on with another faction. If you decide that violence is the best option, you can go for it, but it is not the game's primary mechanic.

MF

The Boar Studio
Patron
Developer
Legibility

OK, thanks, some good points. Changed the body font (still non-serif) and centered the content. I'll look into it more later as it's looking kind of bland right now, but I hope legibility has improved a bit.

The color scheme is part of the '70s aesthetics of the game and due to the nature of Titan there is very little blue. If more people think it's hard to read I'll change the colors. There is some green in my palette.

BTW I'm a bit if a color nerd and I wrote my own atmospheric scattering model for rendering colors on the surface of Titan for this game.

MF

The Boar Studio
Patron
Developer
The in-game font is a bit hard to read...

Yeah I love it, but it might be the same deal as with the font on the website. If enough people think it's hard to read, I'll change it or include a menu option to change it. Most of the interface would scale with the font so hopefully that won't be too much of a hassle for me down the line.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom