Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline What must I do to regain my Brofisting privilege?

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Hi site admins, I have had my brofisting privilege taken away from me because I was wrongfully spamming brofists. Is there something I can do to make amends and regain this wonderful privilege that should not be abused?

Yours sincerely,

Transfiguring Roar

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
post a lot of funny gifs
BgrgQT8.gif

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
inb4 Star Stable LP

BTW why did Irenaeus never get his fisting privileges removed, he was at least as bad as the OP?

inb4 Star Stable LP

BTW why did Irenaeus never get his fisting privileges removed, he was at least as bad as the OP?

What are you talking about?

He was no where near as bad as me.

Look, joking aside, this is a genuine appeal. I regret doing what I did. The only reason I did it was to make people feel good and put a smile on their faces, but there are better ways to go about doing that. I'm sorry.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron

Look, joking aside, this is a genuine appeal. I regret doing what I did. The only reason I did it was to make people feel good and put a smile on their faces, but there are better ways to go about doing that. I'm sorry.
And your solution for that was to give people undeserved praise? For shame.

You're like a woman that fakes orgasms. Only worse because brofists are worth far more than some stupid orgasm.

And your solution for that was to give people undeserved praise? For shame.

You're like a woman that fakes orgasms. Only worse because brofists are worth far more than some stupid orgasm.

Jesus, I hadn't thought of that. That is shameful.

What have I done?

I don't deserve to be able to fist. :negative:

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
I'm sure DU will come up with a fitting punishment to atone for your sins.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Hi site admins, I have had my brofisting privilege taken away from me because I was wrongfully spamming brofists. Is there something I can do to make amends and regain this wonderful privilege that should not be abused?

Yours sincerely,

Transfiguring Roar
You must defeat Menckenstein in Mortal Kombat.

And by Mortal Kombat, I mean Unreal Tournament. And it has to be a legit match, no shenanigans.

thesoup

Arcane

Yours sincerely,

Transfiguring Roar

And by Mortal Kombat, I mean Unreal Tournament. And it has to be a legit match, no shenanigans.
Yeah, he hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell.

Yours sincerely,

Transfiguring Roar

Ok, let me have a think about it.

Is Menck any good? I haven't played UT in a very long time, and never played competitively/against people.

Regardless, thanks for the opportunity, DarkUnderlord.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member

Yours sincerely,

Transfiguring Roar

Yeah, he hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell.
Ok so to make it fair, TR and me in a team vs Menck.

Grimlorn

Arcane
inb4 Star Stable LP

You never brofisted me. I hope you burn in hell.

You never brofisted me. I hope you burn in hell.

That deserves a... :bro:

So guys, how good are DU and Menck?

I think I was just good enough to finish the game on skilled level (4th out of 8). :|

Edit: just got the game up and running with stable FPS, was too fast initially. Have to hit the sack now though.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
We need a host. And someone to stream. Would prefer an observer who streams that way, rather than a host who streams because Australians.

Shitposter
Transfiguring Roar, who happens to live in Australia, who just happens to lose his brofisting privilege, just happens to make a thread in SF setting himself up for the UT challenge, DU comes out of nowhere and immediately sets everything up, am I the only one here who senses some funny business going on?

Anyways, I bet 300 brofists on Menck.
Edit: I also bet my shitposter tag to Crispy if Menck wins.

profreshinal

Arcane
All my brofists on menckenste...

Wait a minute. DU is the one admin who can and will deal such cruel and unjust punishments as taking away a man's right to brofist. Transfiguring Roar has that right taken away. DU and TR are on the same team to ...

All my brofists on: A player in TEAM DU/TR gets his preferred result out of this ordeal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom