Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline What must I do to regain my Brofisting privilege?

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Eh, I'd be cautious with DU. Asking DU to fulfill your wishes tends to turn out sideways. He's the closest thing humanity has to a trickster

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The most interesting are users which fist but rarely ever post. It's like having a secret stalker admirer waiting for you to write something. He shows for a second, and then vanishes in the shadows. They are addicts who need to use their fists every day, and they just can't stop.

Last edited:
Weasel
The most interesting are users which fist but rarely ever post. It's like having a secret stalker admirer waiting for you to write something. He shows for a second, and then vanishes in the shadows. They are addicts who needs to use their fists every day, and they just can't stop.

Yes, qwerty123456 has never posted but likes to exercise his fist to express appreciation for the fine quality of discourse on this monocled forum.

Shitposter
Edit: I also bet my shitposter tag to Crispy if Menck wins.

Fine.

I bet that if DU and TR win, Cloaked Doug, aka Cloaked Figure, the Codex' most notorious shitposter of all time, a dirty sandnigger to boot, gets permanently banned.

Buddy, the bets must be equal. If you want to bet that I get perma-banned, then that's what you should also get if Menck wins.

Although your cocksure attitude lends credence to my earlier accusations of this being a set up.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
... funny gifs

When are you going to start with those?
I am sorry, it may have escaped you but I am already done with funny gifs. I have attained parity, became Emperor of Codexia and ascended to godhood. I know my people, many of you miss my gifs. But now is the time for a new, young hero to rise out of the mists of time and duel the fates with gifs and reason in his hands. And unto this brave soul I shall be but a guiding force, a whisper in the winds, showing him the path to enlightenment. Rise up!

OnTheEdge.png
for hiver if Menck wins.

DraQ

Arcane
Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
Will there be betting? I'm going to pass on these tags to my favorite Codexers. Get ready for the butthurt :smug:

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
Is Menck any good? I haven't played UT in a very long time, and never played competitively/against people.
No chance then, even if you were the server.

UT bots are very good but there are things they just can't replicate.

Eh, I'd be cautious with DU. Asking DU to fulfill your wishes tends to turn out sideways. He's the closest thing humanity has to a trickster
UR DOING IT RONG.

I'm only doing your mom wrong

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
All tags are to be transferred from my profile onto the unlucky victims as specified:

DarkUnderlord gets Weasel if Menck wins. (odds: very likely)

zwanzig_zwoelf gets Possibly Retarded if Menck wins with a Kill/Death ratio greater than 1.5 (odds: likely).

Infinitron gets Advertising plant if Menck wins with a Kill/Death ratio greater than 2. (odds: slim).

Ninjerk gets Douchebag if Menck kills both individuals of his opposing team within 5 seconds of each other. (odds: 1:1).

DraQ gets No Fun Allowed if Menck gets two or more kills with the enforcer. (odds: slim).

Zep Zepo gets Ow, The Edge! if Menck gets a headshot on DU whilst Menck himself is airbourne. (odds: slim unless specifically going for it).

Alfons gets Shitposter if Menck loses. (odds: slim).

Dumbfuck! goes to whomever commits suicide, if anyone.

As you can see, I have arranged for the tags to be dished out in a meaningful manner, each deserving of their fate. Those less deserving of tags have slimmer odds.
As for the remaining tags: If the fight is thrown, cheats are used or participants quit, all those involved in the deed get all my remaining tags transferred and divided among them. (odds: insufficient data)

I'm a very reasonable person. If I were a true codexer I would have dealt out more to unsuspecting victims, sometimes at random, where it would be unfair to do so. or targeted an individual with more than one bet.

Oh, as for me:

1 bet lost: -50 brofists,
2 bets lost: another new tag and the above.
3 bets lost: -100 brofists plus the above.
4 bets lost: another new tag and all the above.
5 bets lost: all brofists removed, plus the tags above.
6 bets or more lost: banned or prosperization.

The punishments for myself are just as fair, with reasonable odds too. good chances I could be banned or prosperized even.

There's 8 bets in total not including the punishment for cheaters/quitters, which shouldn't count.

Edit: some cleaning up and optimizing done. No more edits now.

Last edited:
Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
All tags are to be transferred from my profile onto the unlucky victims as specified:

DraQ gets No Fun Allowed if Menck gets a doublekill. (odds: slim).
Victims?
I don't need your fucking fun. :obviously:

It is alluding to your design perspective; favoring of simulation design over gameplay, seemingly regardless of any conditions.

I changed the parameters to two or more kills with the enforcer as it was essentially the same as another bet. No more edits now.

DraQ

Arcane

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
What can I bet to reinstate Iren?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom