Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What Steam game you sank the most hours into ?

wFwHSPL.png

DXIW... :prosper:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I still don't use Steam that much (thanks to my big box collection and GOG). OP mentioned Stalkers, I also sunk lot of hours into them, thanks to the mods. But now i'm burned out with them that I won't touch them for moths. Same happened before - after big mod called SGM 2.2 comess out. Sunk 200h for game that can be finished in 30h?

I would change Planetside2 (played it after they - finally - optimized engine, wih some music background it was cool time) for Insurgency cause for now it's really good game. I have fun now with this and Red Orchestra 2 - multiplayers games with good balance of realism. For single dorra it's best deal in my Steam library.
JA:BiA with mods become pretty cool, not sure if Someone Else finished his LP or not.
So yeah, mostly multiplayer games. I tried TF2 for some time, got some fun but not for long.

Chivalry is propably best multiplayer games I've played. No shitty modern shooter with carbon shooting, toy guns and brown colors can give that much fun. For the Masons Order!

LoG - played once, tried to finish again in Old School mode again but abandoned before last 2 floors. And then tried some fanmade dungeons.

Borderlands. First one not so much cause I already finished boxed edition and just cheated to play DLC, some of them. Last one was pure garbage. Which was withness to sequel... didn't finished and didn't touched DLCs.

EYE - played some,dropped and come back year or two lated and finished it, in few hours. Strange feeling.

Last edited:

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Well, League of Legends thats not on Steam, wastedonlol.com tells me I spent 1745 hours playing it and Trials Fusion thats on uPlay, I spent maybe 200 hours on it with PC and X360 version combined. Pretty much anything else is below 50 hour mark.
2DzchFw.jpg

Civ V, Airline Tycoon and Just Cause 2 and about half of Rayman is my kid playing.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Such paltry totals. Have like 2,000 hours in TF2. Of course that's been out for many years now.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm at about 183 hours.

I think Civ4 Beyond the Sword was played longer (probably around 225), but a few years back Steam actually erased all my 'hours' data.

Civ2 or Morrowind are probably my most played games ever, though.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
How in the hell do you have 1,219 hours of anything on Steam?

I have 121 hours of Age of Decadence on Steam, and I played it prior to getting it on Steam.
If you pretend all the infinity engine games are one, I have about 150 hours of that.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Spending 500+ hours on anything sounds totally nuts to me.

VVqNaBJ.png

Apparently I have extremely eclectic tastes. Or maybe I secretly hate video games.

Renegen

Arcane
Ah, the ultimate brag thread huh? Might aswell say something about the guy above me. Merk is really really dedicated to strategy games. Me? I'm probably dedicated to roguelikes.

qF2omc0.png

It's funny, Dota has so many hours and I've barely played any games. I just left it open for tournaments here and there I guess. I've spent 1381 hours on League of Legends according to that website.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
How in the hell do you have 1,219 hours of anything on Steam?

I have 121 hours of Age of Decadence on Steam, and I played it prior to getting it on Steam.
If you pretend all the infinity engine games are one, I have about 150 hours of that.
Because not everyone is a Codexian try-hard that only plays turn based crpgs.

Or shit taste in games...
Am I missing something? Skyrim is the only questionable thing on that list and, hell, even I have like 50 hours played in it.

TripJack

Hedonist
i painted maps for 92 hours in EU3

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom