Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What Steam game you sank the most hours into ?

Deleted member 7219

42 hours in Walking Dead?

I don't know how it got to 42 hours. Three playthroughs which are around 10 hours each should only come to 30. Even with AFK time for food and other things it shouldn't have gone above 40.

Gregz

Arcane
Apparently I have extremely eclectic tastes. Or maybe I secretly hate video games.

Not just you, apparently the entire Codex is moonlighting as RPG fans while jerking off in GD and doing this :popamole:

Of course, my time is spread similarly along the same games so...

:decline: of the Codex and :negative: etc.

Luka-boy

Arcane
I never bothered checking before, but I just did and it's apparently Mount & Blade Warband with almost 300 hours.

I'm not surprised. It's probably closer to 500 hours if you count when I played the non-steam version of vanilla M&B including its beta.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Not just you, apparently the entire Codex is moonlighting as RPG fans while jerking off in GD and doing this :popamole:

Of course, my time is spread similarly along the same games so...

:decline: of the Codex and :negative: etc.

not really a decline since it has always been this way since before you or I ever joined.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
jqbvbJ7.jpg

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
IahlETX.png

I have a metric shitton of games in the 1-15 hour range.

Interested in seeing what this looks like a few months from now.

7h30n

Augur
VydGsxN.png

So apparently I don't play games as much... This obviously doesn't count GOG library and pre-Steam times.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Husx8ri.jpg

lol rpg maker. we should have another contest.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
JLwO9uQ.jpg

Before I got Steam, I had Xfire, which counted basically all games played (not limited to any particular client):
VfVaceg.jpg

Xfire was so good before it sold out to a shitty company and in consequence turned everything to shit :negative: At least they lost most of their users because of that :lol:

7h30n

Augur
And here are my old x-fire logs:
oigHLHj.png

I wonder what Spider Solitaire is doing there? (I better ask my mum) :D
Since Splinter Cell isn't fully seen that would be the Versus/multiplayer mode of Chaos Theory that I played a lot, same with multiplayer of Jedi Academy.
It seems it took me only 354hrs of Heroes of Newerth to conclude dota games are terrible... (not to mention half of Warcraft3 hours)

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Unlike you, I play all of them and you can see it in my profile, while you hide everything behind "This profile is private" page.
You can clearly see 90% of them have 0 hours of playtime. In fact, you have 340+ games with under an hour's worth of play time (and I'm sure that's just idling for cards). Stop lying you diseased peasant.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Unlike you, I play all of them and you can see it in my profile, while you hide everything behind "This profile is private" page.

Wow, Metro just got DESTROYED :killitwithfire:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom