Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What Steam game you sank the most hours into ?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
If by 'destroyed' you mean proven right then sure. Go look at his games played. Like I said 340+ with under an hour of time. 300+ with under thirty minutes of game time. 220+ with under SIX MINUTES (0.1 hours) of game time. I can't be bothered to check how many correspond to shit he begs but I'm sure it's around a 75% or so match up.

Last edited:

Bruticis

So much confusion
kQojd5C.png

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Lots of Skyrim in the tops and still one of the most hated games on Codex:lol:

My top ten:
SoH5.jpg

PvZ shouldn't be there, but my cousin forgot to turn off the game, when I went for a walk and left her my PC.

Orma

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
My top three are:

Dota 2

Path of exile

M&B: Warband.

(actually wasteland 2 is the second, but its bugged showing 405 instead of my actual 115~ hours.)

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
oGM5kW6.jpg

I don't even like football that much, but that game was (totally burnt out now) amazing.

I guess my great shame is Skyrim but then I see half of you guys have that on your list as well :P

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

I don't really use Steam all that much, really.

And I'm positive that Torchlight II time was mostly spent AFK or alt-tabbed. I never even beat the game!

Last edited:

toroid

Arcane
Long picture, because I want to use it to help me express my hatred for Dishonored, and also to show that I have never touched Skyrim.

6oBzo6e.jpg

The hours listed are not accurate at all for a few games. I used to play exclusively in offline mode so those hours weren't tracked. Terraria's actual time is probably nearly double what's listed for example.

Last edited:

zwanzig_zwoelf

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy (61 hrs on record) (+about 50 in offline mode)
The Last Remnant (42 hrs on record) (+about 30 in offline mode)
Disciples III: Renaissance (27 hrs on record) (+about 5 in offline mode)

I know, I know.

Last edited by a moderator:

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
I only have 40 hours in EU3 and 4.5 in CK2 :(

Dfm1zY7.jpg

Seems that I like diablo clones. I don't even want to think of the hours wasted on TQ:IT outside Steam. And goddamn Dark Souls dethroning Lords of Xulima from top 10 :argh:.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS LOOLLOLOL GOT LOTS OF TIME ON THE FAGBOX SO THIS IS ONLY A LITTLE BIT OF GAMGT GAMINRG STUFG

czIqbbV.jpg

SniperHF

Arcane
Really hoping the new UT is not shit so I can stop playing TF2. I like it okay and all but I much prefer classless arena shooters.

XOMshps.png

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO LOLIOLIO THE DEER COMIC IS FU NY

ACTUALLLY HAVE PLAYED ISAAC AND ELYSIUM A TON MORE AT WORK BUT DONT USE STEAM THERE

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
Football Manager dominates the list for me. FM2014 shows 1025 hours, but a lot of that is just the game running in the background, as the loading times were pretty lengthy on my last computer. The other games in the series are somewhere around the 700-hour territory. Out of the other games New Vegas is the most played one with 217 hours, and that's pretty much 100% gameplay.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom