Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime What the fuck is this

bledcarrot

Educated
I try to log in but it keeps asking me banking details. I put them in three times already, why is this not working?

I put your bank details in too, no luck for me either.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
killitwithfire.png

Astral Rag

Arcane
My computer runs much slower since I played one of those free games. It was worth it though.
idid32s61.jpg

Last edited:

Icewater

Artisanal Shitposting™
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
My bank account is much smaller since I played one of those free games. It was worth it though.

Don Peste

Arcane
I don't have any of this in my browser. Is it for patrons only? I thought the Codex was F2P... :(

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Can we get a plugin that gives us Multiplayer games and/or Singleplayer games with sidewide Highscores please?
+1, upvote, like if you agree.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Yeah, death caused by fame and overdose of all those loosers in chat, propably some remains from other forums.

SoupNazi

Another sign of decline when RPG Codex caters to the unwashed masses who need a quest compass to disable something they don't like. I quite enjoyed it and you can easily shut it down entirely if you don't like it.

I guess the Codex does scale to your level after all. I'm disappointed, DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It had to go - it was buggy as shit. XF integration didn't work, and even though I'd turned off half the features (like the boing, being able to create channels and so on), people were still able to use those features. Sad though, it looked pretty neat and had some nice embed features that'd have allowed it to be used as a shoutbox with channels... Assuming those features actually worked.

It may come back depending on if their support can resolve it.

EDIT: And while I'm here, IRC plugins rely on IRC. Which is fine but it means everyone needs a separate login, and mods would have to login otherwise we lose the channel / their rights (which has happened before when the #codex channel was taken over once and nobody cared). Ideally I want something integrated with XF so there's no extra login required.

Last edited:

made

Arcane
None of these exciting new features are available to me. :( Are they for premium customers only?

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
None of these exciting new features are available to me. :( Are they for premium customers only?
It was just DU being himself yesterday, it's gone now

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom