Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline What the FUCKTITY FUCK?

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Why am I banned from GD again? Why am I on moderator approval again?

I was already being witzed, which made posting insanely hard, and now this? I didn't even DO anything.

This has to be an error.

Thus I am bringing it to the notice of the administration.

DarkUnderlord Taluntain @Sol_Invictus @Vaultdweller

zwanzig_zwoelf

Young%20Vladimir%20Putin%20(1).jpg

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
whats up with all this whining lately.

Now if it were funny then it would be amusing, but 99% of the time they are all so fucking boring

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
:hmmm:

So, it was an error. But by whom? Who else has the power to remove GD axess? Taluntain obviously, but he doesn't usually do shit like this. What about JarlFrank and Crooked Bee ? They are admins, but do they have the power to remove access?

Show yourselves and answer for your actions, Jarl and Bee.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
I had a vision that Black Cat made it. Left hand magicians sometimes should cause discord, you was just an occasional victim. Nothing personal.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
It was Djinn. Just accept it and move on.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
@He-Man get down here man, me and @Skeletor are throwing a party. Bring booze and chicks.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Since we have a party here, let's find appropriate music.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I would like to offer that Andhaira has done pretty well lately, afaict. I remember a time when I absolutely hated him, but now I consider him to be my little buddy. It's kind of like The Skipper and Gilligan, I guess.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
God only comes here when in doubt whether leaving humanity for good was the best idea ever.

God

Augur
It wouldn't hurt for you to check up on us more often, you know (well of course you know).

The Codex does not require my constant presence to function. I have the Spanish soap operas inquisition to watch!

Fixed that for you oh Mighty One

Well, you say tomato, I say tomahto, you know? I say soap operas, you say inquisition, they're basically the same thing to me. The drama is just as good!

Absalom

Some butthurt moderator banned me for a day for posting a shitpost (on par with other shitposts of other people in the diablo 3 thread), saying its shitness is driving him crazy and of course not revealing his whiny little butt nickname.

Why the fuck was I put under post moderation in the first place, with over 50% brofists-posts ratio? Lift it down and problem is solved, no blob-ass moderator will go butthurt over my shitness and I will be spared of being annoyed with childish "whine whine whine i ban you for a day just because" ban massages.
:what:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom