Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline What the FUCKTITY FUCK?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I banned the guy because him reposting the same fucking post I deleted like 5 times was getting on my nerves. If you post something and it doesn't get through the mod queue - 5 times in a row - then don't continue posting it again and again.

The ban's only for a day, too. If you continue annoying me, it'll be a week next time. Or a month. Or perma, if you're a whiny bitch about it. Deal with it, faggot.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
So let me get this straight. I get a post moderation from no apparent reason and with no explanation to me, similiar to few other people, who accidentaly post in GD pretty much the same "fascist" stuff.​
Now, you complain about me posting some shit in the diablo 3 thread, which is NOT more of a shitpost than
stuff other people have posted there. Instead of approving it and letting it flow, you delete it few times and at last ban my acc. Why not deleting other shitposts then? Do you concretely refuse my posts? On what basis? That I post exactly the same shit like other people post there and have high brofist ratio (which means people enjoy it, whatever the reason is)? Almost all my posts get approved, bah even my second acc and post were approved, which were made to see who stubborny had disapproved that one post and banned me. Probably it was some normal person with no "weak nerves". But then you come in, you delete and ban Pol Pot and write a whiny explanation: "5 times in a row! My nerves". It is nonsencical of course, because stuff I post there was the same shit other people post, and you could just approve it. It was no worse than other shitposts there. I don't even mention lifting that post moderation from me and other people, but the thruth is, you wouldn't be "annoyed" by me, if my stuff wasn't moderated in the first place. Which, again, wasn't explained or reasoned with me and I still have no idea why it is there. Other people neither get it, probably.​
Again, my posting and behaviour is as retarded as everyone's else here (prove otherwise with a specific posts quoted and the fact other people don't do it), because reasons above are of course nonsensical. "Getting on your nerves" is not a reason, same as the shitposting, because other shitposts get along pretty well there.​
I want a closure why am I (and why are other people) on a stupid post moderation, without being given any explanation or reasoning, which boils down to the stupid situation like this, where my shitposts isn't approved, while others flow, proving your reasoning above is false.​

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Ok I am still unable to access GD/Politix and still being witzed and my posts are being moderated.

Come on...this is fucking torture. And it stopped being funny long ago.

Ok I am still unable to access GD/Politix and still being witzed and my posts are being moderated.

Maybe your brofist ratio is too low? I give you a freebie fist as I'm sure you're soiling your kameez waitng to comment on Putin.

If you still can't post in GD, then I say bring GD to site feedback.

Glyphwright

Cthulhu and Shub-Niggurat were my alts, retards. Those were better times, when Codex was relaxed and didn't take itself seriously.

tiagocc0

Arcane
@Skeletor
ab0cbc8413aaf7baadabc8b8492b4942
What? Sorry, I was sleeping.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Come on it was completely unfair to do that. Right when Shadowrun was released. I want to participate in the discuss!!ion of the 1st Kyckstarter crpg.

Also, big news on the GD front: Snowden making progress, gunman rampage in Kwa, and ITZ going on in Egypt.

DraQ

Arcane

Come on...this is fucking torture. And it stopped being funny long ago.

Still waiting :(
Obviously you need to wait a bit longer for it to become funny again.
:lol:
:bro:
ITZ actually been called off in Egypt.. jesus don't you read the threads.. oh that's right...
:smug:

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What?

A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom