Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline What the FUCKTITY FUCK?

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
:rage:

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Come on already admins. Unwatchwitz me and gimme back GD access. There is so much to DISCUSS!! I am dying here.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Well i don't really get the point because now he is spamming other fora with boring shit.

Surely this is not the desired result?

I thought you were a bro Andhaira, now where did you go wrong?

nomask7

Arcane
It wouldn't hurt for you to check up on us more often, you know (well of course you know).

The Codex does not require my constant presence to function. I have the Spanish soap operas inquisition to watch!

Fixed that for you oh Mighty One

Well, you say tomato, I say tomahto, you know? I say soap operas, you say inquisition, they're basically the same thing to me. The drama is just as good!

Wouldn't it be hilarious if this poster was actually God (or the god machine) hacking the internet in order to troll the Codex now and then?

Maybe he is.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
It wouldn't hurt for you to check up on us more often, you know (well of course you know).

The Codex does not require my constant presence to function. I have the Spanish soap operas inquisition to watch!

Well, you say tomato, I say tomahto, you know? I say soap operas, you say inquisition, they're basically the same thing to me. The drama is just as good!

Wouldn't it be hilarious if this poster was actually God (or the god machine) hacking the internet in order to troll the Codex now and then?

Maybe he is.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if it turned out you were actually mind-controlled to act like a moron?

DraQ

Arcane

Maybe he is.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if it turned out you were actually mind-controlled to act like a moron?
Wouldn't it be even more hilarious if it turned out he wasn't?

:troll:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
If the inability to completely reign-in, deal with, and/or eliminate the phenomena known as Andhaira is in any way representative of how hard it is to handle other Middle-Easterners then no wonder so many other countries have failed throughout history to do so.

This war will never end.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
Because i care for dear Andy, i fear that too much exposition to the forum that shall not be named is not working out for him. It's like a druggie on withdrawal who then started doing drugs again. And the terrible results are visible (shitposting, shitposting everywhere).

For Andy's sake, i'd advise to take away his FTSNBN* access for a couple more months or something.

*forum that shall not be named

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
If the inability to completely reign-in, deal with, and/or eliminate the phenomena known as Andhaira is in any way representative of how hard it is to handle other Middle-Easterners.
Pakistan.... Middle-East....

Crispy cannot into women geography.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Pakistan is a European country, just like Georgia.
Big Europe conspiracy! Did you know that Putin is secretly flying to Germany for 'pleasant business'? Did you know that Norway is trying to turn 90% of the fellow citizens into fags to stop overpopulation? Do you fucking know that Putin is trying to save the world, but faggot overpopulation conspiracy board is planning to take over Russia anyway? Do you know what that means? We're fucked. We're fucking fucked. Either we're going to be turned into faggots, or we will bow in front of the False God of christianity?
You never thought about it, right? We are fucking doomed either way. So, why don't you listen to yourself for a moment? Why don't you join China, Russia or Pakistan to save your butt? Why? Commies? No way, bro. Commies are not the worst enemy we have. Obama is going to stand up in front of the humanity in a couple of years and say 'Let's buttfuck each other!!!'. Why? Because that is the way to avoid overpopulation. But never trust an alien nigger to save the humanity. He's gonna sell us off for basketball and KFC.
KFC conspiracy, that's it. Never heard about it, right? Well, that's easy as fuck. KFC needs more white male employees, more white delivery boys. Why? To support anti-overpopulation!
You are all blind, and Andhaira is our eye, though it is placed in a butthole, it's the way to SAVE THE WORLD.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom