Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

what the fug - Bethesda Subforum

DraQ

Arcane
We could have a Larian subforum, an HBS subforum - but no
We can't now? I would have preferred subforums for major RPG series, but developer based is good as well, especially given that we have series that went from dev to dev, with later entries having little in common with the previous ones (FO).

Also, beats megathreads.

Rpgsaurus Rex

This subforum idea is absolutely fantastic. I hate seeing endless Bethcrap threads in GRPG, keep them ghetto’d here for good.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
What so fuzz about? It's no secret people here have Skyrim on their Steam accounts with dozen or hundreds of hours dumped in it cause they have no endurance to play old stuff anymore.
There is need, there's service. Proper capitalism in microscale inb4 ur dick response

as sausageinyerface said
Everytime Skyrim is discussed in General RPG people get fucking flamed like hell and someone gets dumbfucked and then you enter this thread and everybody has like a bazillion hours dumped into the game, FFS. I swear I will never ever take any of that elitist shit seriously anymore.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Which fucking Doritos munching Mountain Dew guzzling moron is responsible for this?

We could have a Larian subforum, an HBS subforum - but no - we got a fucking Bethestard subforum. Even a Bioware subforum would better than this fucking bullshit.

Wat

BAN INFINTRON

:mob::x:mob::fight:

See, Cowboy Moment, I get blamed for things other people do anyway, so there's no point in stepping down from anything :smug:

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Which fucking Doritos munching Mountain Dew guzzling moron is responsible for this?

We could have a Larian subforum, an HBS subforum - but no - we got a fucking Bethestard subforum. Even a Bioware subforum would better than this fucking bullshit.

Wat

BAN INFINTRON

:mob::x:mob::fight:

See, Cowboy Moment, I get blamed for things other people do anyway, so there's no point in stepping down from anything :smug:

Well, if you visibly stepped away from any kind of staff-related business for a while, then maybe it would improve your own image by demonstrating that other people can be, in fact, responsible for stupid shit as well? Right now, you're blamed for everything because you're seen as someone very active.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Oh, don't pretend that the subforum is not needed. The RPG sub-forum would be filled with hate threads a day after the release of Fallout 4, and every other Bethesda's game.

Telengard

Arcane
ITZ happening! Soon it will be...

XeqccSt.png

Last edited:

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
After seeing inXile getting their own subforum on this prestigious digizine, Bethesda angry, wants too. Realizing this could never happen based solely on their games needing or warranting an own subforum, they shipped a few containers of doritos to Codex HQ, et voila. Will these delicious genetically modified corn snacks be raffled btw?

Last edited:

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Do you all realize why you fucking deserve this and nothing less? TELL ME HOW MANY PAGES FOR FUCKING FALLOUT FUCKING FOUR THERE ARE AND THE GAME ISN'T EVEN OUT YET.

You fucking knuckle-dragging fuckwits brought this on yourselves. And you deserve nothing less.

DraQ

Arcane
I honestly don't get the butthurt.
  • If you like (some) bethpizda games you know where to find relevant threads.
  • If you'd like to criticize a bethpizda game, you can now check whether or not the exact shit you're about to write hasn't been discussed in detail over and over.
  • If you just want bethpizda games to stay the fuck out of your face - now they will.
  • No matter what's your attitude towards bethpizda games this means less fucking megathreads.
Everyone is a fucking winrar.

Telengard

Arcane
Man, I should never have written those Witcher lyrics. Now I can't get the song out of my head, and I just sang it at work. I don't thing I was loud enough that anyone heard the altered lyrics, but I guess I'll find out when the invite to the sexual harrassment seminar lands on my desk.

pippin

Pre-order RPGCodex's long awaited reeboot! Now with Quest Markers (tm) and "immersive" NPC interaction (r)!
Don't forget to grab the GD Season Pass as well!

TripJack

Hedonist
this is an elaborate trap to ban anyone who posts in there rite

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom