Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

what the fug - Bethesda Subforum

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I approve of these quarantine procedures.

Now all that's left is to plant the charges, set up the killswitch and prep the popcorn.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Implying Bethesda is any worse than Obsidian of the past few years lol.

Raapys

Arcane
Excellent idea. Now all we need is a feature that lets you automatically ignore any member posting in it.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Excellent idea. Now all we need is a feature that lets you automatically ignore any member posting in it.

Which after all the bitching about rape lore in the newest Fallout will make you ignore half of the Dex.

Don Peste

Arcane
Sawyer one is a joke. But the posters thread is filled just with Bethesda pics.

Thanks for moving the threads. I'll search for more later. At least until we gather more posts here than in the inXile and Obsidian subforums. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Oh let me know if you need a man rat to moderate the place.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Oh let me know if you need a man rat to moderate the place.
make us both moderators. He can be the velvet glove, I will be the iron fist. The mudcrabs need a firm hand to keep them in line.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom