Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's going on with the forum?

Repressed Homosexual
First I am trying to read Guido's latest post in my Catholic martyrs thread, but it doesn't show up although I can see it in his posting history.

http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?posts/2486583/

Second, as I clicked links on the forum, I suddenly saw myself logged in as various members! Such as ironyuri and GaffQ. First I thought DU had changed my nickname and put me a nazi avatar as a joke, then I realized I had temporarily logged in as another member! Sorry guys!

Is something weird going on with the database?

mck

Cipher
oh hey think I'll browse rpgcodex for a few minutes

gragtwtf_zpsb71149e4.png

everything seems normal here :M

ironyuri

That's funny, I was logged in as Humanity has risen! briefly, and he was sending pictures of tied-up nude children to FretRider.

Parr for the course, I'd say.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
I was mck and Gragt but got logged out before I could do anything evil. Shame. :(

EG

Nullified
I've remained myself through these troubling times. :(

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Is that randomly being logged in as other people shit still happening?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I was logged in as Gaffq twice. Everytime I opened a new browser and accessed the Codex.
And the site's crashing my browser.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom