Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's going on with the forum?

zeitgeist

Magister
Is that randomly being logged in as other people shit still happening?
Happened to me a few minutes ago. Also, the login page said I'm not accepting cookies (when I am) a few times too.

oscar

Arcane
The police hack and moniter key strokes in real time. This is nothing compared to what I have been forced to endure over the years.

They are remedials who like to discredit me by filling my posts with typos and spelling errors.

This is the exact thing that Dominc Greeve said he would fight tooth and nail to prevent on Question Time when he was Shadow Atourney General and got a big round of applause.

Due to this, I have never had a private phone call or e-mail in my life.

Councillor Janet Greig, Greeve's secretary, was stood outside Boots in Llanelli town precinct on Friday the fourth of August 2006 when Prince Charles came up to me with the hypnotism word ''blackout'' that Lee Sweetman programmed me with when I was 16 and ordered me to take my trousers down and stuck a finger up my arse while walking behing me at a crouch telling me to yell out ''I'm a gimp'', "I'm a mongol" etc until he ordered me ''Say you are a paedophile'' and I shouted ''He did the Madrid train bomb'' in an Irish accent.

He stopped the failed hypnosis assault and told me to sign an abdication that I put a zero on for no abdication and stole my swastika NEW BRITANNIA threatening me that "you had better give me that priceless work of art''.

229932_10150964437929291_257480256_n.jpg

Janet Greig later sat on his rigged Manager's Hearing in Bry Gofal psychiatric ward Llanelli as if I said anything about it she would have actually seen the stunt and get to say it was unbelievable and totally justified detention.

I said nothing about it, being of sane calculation. You see it is no good giving a mentally backward remedial like Sergeant Julian Bennet Arse Flaps of Pen Y Wern council estate the job of messing with my typing because he gets jealous when I use proper grown up big words he does not know and throws his toys out of the pram and messes with them as he is still there in school mentally.

He is there like a little brat having a bad behaviour day.

It is because he parents are pedophiles and pimped kids to The Queen in the 1980s.

That meant Julian could blackmail his mother to do his homework while he went out on the street to act like a twat.

He could have got his cop father into big trouble as they were running a child prostitution racket supplying The Queen from Pen Y Wern and Graig school.

So Julian grew up as a remedial.

But when he makes these type of bully operations on my typing it just makes me realise how advanced I am and how unhappy he is at being a mentally backward retired remedial dumbo.

I take his submission in inferiority under my greatness form the experience and I am glad to be me and not to be the pathetic remedial he is.

oscar

Arcane

the ramblings of schizophrenics and idiots not unlike HHR, FretRider crossed with Jim Profit and Prosper?

394680_10151370246563842_674350128_n.jpg

It is just the people on David Icke think this stuff is real.

And in fact David Icke works for Prince Charles and Dr Hemp uses the Divine Right of Charles to deal heroin and drives up from Devon to see my "friends" Robin and Karen Palmer in Llanelli to drop off free heroin as long as they play the spy game and never tell me they have been on TV about me.

And he supplies Jain Williams and Julian Bennet the murderer of Lady Diana....they call him John the milkman and he uses heroin bribes to pay the people I know who do actually use the stuff...I never have, never will.

Dr Dr...So they have ways of drugging the shit out of people if they can't see the lizards.

But the people in Llanelli don't have to say bullshit about them to get the heroin because it is not for that it is for stalking me and keeping it from me about the huge volume of stuff on TV they put out to libel me.

The police dish out free heroin so I don't find out what libels they put on TV about me because they are baseless and if I sued they would have no defence basically.

This is why they had to hypnotise Daren Curwood to cut the throat of Richard Shrapnel.

He rumbled Gavin Bailey and Jain Williams who used to go and see Harry Rolfe when I was age 16 and were given face to face orders from him to make sure i had lots of hashish because Gave showed Harry his sixteenth and Harry asked what it does and Gave said "It makes you right off it" and so Harry ordered that I have lots of it.

But I never showed any interest in heroin or any hard drug (powders) so they never made Prince Charles' fantasy of getting my abdication for a ten quid fix come true.

All I did was laugh and laugh and laugh and then do woodwork and thermodynamics.

But Shrapnel was still blackmailing the police for free heroin over these psychological operations mounted by Charles back in 1990.

So a few years back they had his throat cut.

This is what Terry Grange was talking about...the blackmailer who keeps coming back for more...well yea if it is smack you can expect that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom