Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's the definition of rpgcodex?

It's getting pretty bad. In my little sister's elementary school, they're teaching the kids, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can hurt me." At first I was confused and asked her, "Are sure it's not 'words can't hurt me?'". She replies, "It is definitely 'words can hurt me'".

Ugh. At least make it "Words can hurt more than sticks and stones" if that's the way you want to go.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Well, the laws of slander does protect against people freely being able to ruin your life by spreading lies about you.
What is a lie? Is HHR a suppresed homosexual? Is there a God? Are homeopathic doctors heros or fraudulent cocksuckers? Is dat IGN Bioshock Infinite review an honest truth or just a disgusting propaganda?

The Yanks got it right this time. You should be able to spout whatever you want and I can either believe you or not. But words are words and bullets are bullets and if someone can't handle the butthurt they can join a group therapy or start taking drugs. Courts are overflowing with shit as it is.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Dumbfucks are a prerequisite of diversity. Google is trying(and failing) real hard to bring high IQ diversity to their ranks, but those pesky white males still outnumber vibrant folk.

So how high must one's IQ be to sniff their dog's dick instead of bringing it to a vet?

why do you even hate snffing dicks twinkiegorilla, so much hate it must be overwhelming

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
RPG Codex is a game that you win by having the most points. I was looking forward to taking on the final boss, Blaine, but now that Scrooge has been given god mode it just isn't fun anymore.

Weasel
RPG Codex is a game that you win by having the most points. I was looking forward to taking on the final boss, Blaine, but now that Scrooge has been given god mode it just isn't fun anymore.
You made a critical error in chargen.

You went Mudcrab and gimped your playthrough.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
why do you even hate snffing dicks twinkiegorilla, so much hate it must be overwhelming

I don't. In fact, I'm proud of dnf as this was his first step toward manhood. To quote Obama, the Queen of England and baby Jesus "If you want to smell a dick, go smell a dick."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom