Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's the point of these?

Lucky

Arcane
Why are most of the frontpage links useless? The Archive link doesn't work. The frontpage search doesn't work. All the content links go to the same page. All the database links are under development. And Links. And IRC. And Staff. Also About, which additionally has some ramblings attached to it in German, for some reason. Might as well remove them if they don't do anything.

Cadmus

Arcane
It's funny to you but when my former self with still a functioning brain started reading the codex, I went to content and games to see the codex reviews neatly listed for me.
HOW FUNNY, WE DONT HAVE A QUEST COMPASS SO NOBODY CAN ACTUALLY READ THE SITE IN A NON-RETARDED WAY

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
It's funny to you but when my former self with still a functioning brain started reading the codex, I went to content and games to see the codex reviews neatly listed for me.
HOW FUNNY, WE DONT HAVE A QUEST COMPASS SO NOBODY CAN ACTUALLY READ THE SITE IN A NON-RETARDED WAY

All the Codex content is trash anyway.

Aenra

When I first discovered the word RPGCodex

I first discovered the Codex by proxy, looking for Fallout mods in NMA. The Internet was new to me, and its denizens seemed like retards. Now the Fallouts are history and i am beginning to think i was the retard all along.

(smart people never join, they keep on lurking)

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
I first discovered the Codex by proxy, looking for Fallout mods in NMA. The Internet was new to me, and its denizens seemed like retards. Now the Fallouts are history and i am beginning to think i was the retard all along.

(smart people never join, they keep on lurking)

I always thought the internet was great and populated with monocled tasted people based on the number of anti-Hanson sites I discovered when I joined the internet in 1996.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Why are most of the frontpage links useless? The Archive link doesn't work. The frontpage search doesn't work. All the content links go to the same page. All the database links are under development. And Links. And IRC. And Staff. Also About, which additionally has some ramblings attached to it in German, for some reason. Might as well remove them if they don't do anything.
It's just old relics. You realize the codex is a horrible patchwork job.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Our content is actually really good for the most part. Our userbase is fucking shit though.... :M

Your user base is your content.

If you banned everyone from this site except the people you (Jaesun) personally liked. This website would suck.
Don't be so retarded and learn to appreciate all the varied voices that come together to create an orchestra of chaos.

Every time someone self ejects - even the most annoying shit poster, this site loses some entertainment value.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
The Codex was released in an unfinished state, and can be considered a "flawed gem" at best. So it's just like the games we like.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
They're there to remind me that I need to fix them.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Yeah, that old raptor magic seems to require some bringing about. Shouldn't be too hard, after all, complex problems are only simple ones multiplied. :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom