Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's with all these new boards?

MF

The Boar Studio
Patron
Developer
rejected.gif

Andhaira

Arcane
vrok said:

Yes we know you are. Now shut upand stop spamming. Oh and the popcorn picture was cool Gotta save that one for me own useage. And thanks forth ebacking sheek; toigether we can conquer this place!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I am soooo not taking the blame for that one.
  • <Saint_Proverbius> Remove the Ignore thing on the forum.
    <Saint_Proverbius> I'll take the heat for it, since it won't be popular to do.
Apply heat evenly. Or you know, just learn to scroll.

Hory

Erudite
Great to see Saint is back... NOT.
The problem is that it's not completely removed. Right now I still see the "Click here to show/hide the hidden post made by Andhaira" bar. It's just that the post is visible by default, and I can't manage the ignore list in order to remove all the ignores (so that the bar doesn't appear for certain users).

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Okay, I've just emptied the table of ignore info so seeing that message should no longer be a problem.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom